X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fyrestarter
    Gold Gabber
    • Feb 2009

Guido's Guide to WMC

Hey you. March is getting closer, and that waxed six pack and fist-pump-and-hop dance aren't going to perfect themselves. Look no further. Ryan B's 12 rules for WMC popularity will make sure you're 'roid ready to hit the beach faster than you can say Danny Tenaglia.

1) Stop going to clubs in NY/NJ after New Year's Eve. This way you can start to save money and brain cells in preparation for WMC 3 months later.

2) Start taking steroids. Preferably three or more different kinds at once. One to make you big. one to cut you up and another one just for shits and giggles. Go to the gym everyday and drink a protein shake with every meal.

3) Make an appointment with your barber hairstylist two months in advance. This way your mohawk will be at peak performance and the designs in the side of your head will be fresh for your arrival to Florida.

4) Go tanning right after your haircut. This way you have a base tan that will start to peel only on the 3rd day in Miami, and not the 1st or 2nd. You also want to tan the skin showing from the new designs in your haircut so it's not pasty white.

5) Get a new tattoo in a random spot on your body that will look cool for the WMC, but will look even stupider when you’re on the beach with your kids and grandkids in 50 years. The best places would be the belly button, ribs, forearms and across your chest.

6) Go shopping and buy all the t-shirts with skull designs and glitter. Make sure you buy the one you think that every single person in Miami will have. Some of my recommendations are Ed Hardy and Christian Audigier. If you can’t afford those brands, just go to Macy's and scour the bargain bins.

7) DO NOT buy dress shirts or dress shoes. You don't want to go to those type of places where you have to dress up... you can’t take your shirt off so why bother?

8 )Buy the biggest pair of sunglasses you can find. Particularly ones that have the name of the designer as big as it can get so everyone can read the name from across the club or the Shelborne pool.

9) Practice your dance moves in the mirror with your shirt off so you can achieve peak performance on fist pumps and running/hopping/skipping in place to the beat of the music. Try to move your hips as little as possible. Just the extremities like your head and arms because those are the best maneuvers for getting attention, possibly knocking out an innocent bystander and/or causing a fight.

10) Get to the Shelborne pool area six hours before the party starts. This way you can claim the prime poolside real estate so everyone can see your new dance moves and neatly cuffed jeans.

11) Do the most amount of drugs humanly possible. This way you aren't hungry and don't have to pay for the overly priced food in Miami.

12) Make sure you come back 30 pounds lighter, broke, with a few less billion brain cells and skin peeling off every part of your body. Repeating this trend every year will allow you to achieve maximum WMC popularity.
    I wonder if this new healthcare thing covers my pre-existing condition: AWESOMENESS.
  • TheMightyGreg
    Editor Shmeditor
    • Nov 2006

Re: Guido's Guide to WMC

Booking my hair appointment right now...
    Catch my bi-monthly show on UB Radio

http://www.ubradio.net/djs/greg-sawyer-99?sort=7

Comment

• nick007
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Oct 2007

The largest room in the world, is the room for improvement!

Comment

• Steve Graham
        DJ Jelly
        • Jun 2004

ghey

Comment

• coleby761
          Are you Kidding me??
          • May 2008

Originally posted by nick007
          Ahh nothing like the "douchebag" beard to seal the deal.

Comment

• AntonyM
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • Oct 2004

Finally some carefully thoughtout advice for WMC, time to hit the tanning bed.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUhOvJOVetg[/YOUTUBE]

And maybe watch this a few times to get some pointers
            Originally posted by Shpira
            So came back last night...
            Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
            Originally posted by Illuminate
            Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
            2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
            3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
            4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

• threehills
              I heart Lollergirl
              • Jun 2005

^ that keeps getting funnier the longer it goes....because its true.
              It's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be.

Comment

• floridaorange
                I'm merely a humble butler
                • Dec 2005

"whose spinn'n tongiht, dj gof*ckyourself"

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• AntonyM
                  DUDERZ get a life!!!
                  • Oct 2004

I"m fckin on sterroids, Neptune's Baby
                  Originally posted by Shpira
                  So came back last night...
                  Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
                  Originally posted by Illuminate
                  Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
                  2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
                  3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
                  4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

Working...