X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Synthetic Arts
    Fresh Peossy
    • Apr 2006

Mastercris - Hooked (Sendos Fuera, Art Patrice, Dj Daw) [Dutchie]

Dutchie 86 comes from Mastercris from Portugal. This is his second release on
    Dutchie and he delivers pure deep bliss on these two cuts "Hooked"& "Boat trip".
    On the remixes we got Sendos Fuera , Dj Daw , & Art Patrice . Sendos Fuera
    brings the heat with the remix of Boat trip. Art Patrice delivers a proggy feel to
    Hooked and a Great debut for the great talent from Colombia Dj Daw.

Download and listen to new, exclusive, electronic dance music and house tracks. Available on mp3 and wav at the world’s largest store for DJs.

J&M Brothers: great ep with a wonderful groove, congratulations
    Danny Stott: Very solid release, great work from Mastercris. really liking every one of the tracks if I'm honest. Art Patrice's remix of Hooked and DJ Daw's mix of Boat Trip standsout as favourites on this, will be playing these a lot,
    Angel Rize: Nice EP! I like Hooked and boat trip Zipaquira remix!
    Shawn Rudnick: Nice release Fathead. I like the boat trip remix the best. has a nice bounce to it.
    Che Martinez: Boat trip is great trak to warm up a room. I love the orginal. Hooked is very sexy and
    moody. Will def play these trax for myweekly. Great looking out for these artists Juan.
    Atnarko: hooked is sooo dope! really great ep . Full Support baby!
    Krummstoff: Sweet release from my mate Cris! Really into the Sendos Fuera's remix of 'Boat Trip' will support! Thanks for this!
    Dj Ax: Really nice tracks but my favorite Boat Trip Original Mix, lovelly vox + deeper track, complete support.
    Roberto Rodriguez: Really loving Hooked original. Deep and groovy
    Jesse Skeens: All great mixes, will deffinitly support
    Andrew Chibale: the Art Patrice remix is my pick
    Sachrias & Aslak: Nice package. Art Patrice is on fire at the moment!! Also liking Boat Trip original and
    DJ Daw remix. Full support!
    Satoshi Fumi: Hooked Art's remix for me
    Jonathan Grossman: Art Patrice Mix, best over all. very tight production, creative sounds
    Sven Jacobsen: awesome work, i love it. my fav is sendos fuera`s remix.
    l.e.o: I'm hooked to Art Patrice's Remix, 2nd drop makes you wanna shake... Boompty!
  • ace_dl
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

Re: Mastercris - Hooked (Sendos Fuera, Art Patrice, Dj Daw) [Dutchie]

An excellent release from my favorite 'deep house' label
    Speakman Sound - Hold the Line

Comment

Working...