I think this has distended into a load of boring old shite. What’s the betting next week everyone is wandering around the Jungle while they do the whole sliding doors in LA routine yet again? I can’t believe people are beating off over this. Its like watching that Gus Van Saint film Gerry except 20 hours longer.
Lost - Season 6 - The Final Season
Collapse
X
-
Re: Lost - Season 6 - The Final Season
I think this has distended into a load of boring old shite. What’s the betting next week everyone is wandering around the Jungle while they do the whole sliding doors in LA routine yet again? I can’t believe people are beating off over this. Its like watching that Gus Van Saint film Gerry except 20 hours longer.Originally posted by res0nat0rOK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!
-
-
-
-
Re: Lost - Season 6 - The Final Season
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: Lost - Season 6 - The Final Season
more than probably any other show, you really have to have stuck with Lost for it to have made any sense. I don't even bother trying to explain the show to people that aren't watching, because it makes me sound like a lunatic.
Comment
-
Re: Lost - Season 6 - The Final Season
So that was the last episode huh? WTF happened? So everyone's dead? WTF? I sat through 6 seasons for it to turn into some afterlife hocus pocus? When DID they die? The first time they crash on the island, or when they set off the nuclear bomb? 'Cos Jack's father said the alternate reality was created by THEM to find each other, because they spent the most important part of their lives together, which suggests everything that happened on the island right up to the nuclear bomb was real? WTF?
They had all this mystery and pseudo-science shit on the island with the Dharma initiative and it all got relegated into some afterlife bullshit? WTF? Come on for fuck's sake. FUCK!
This is so stupid. If everyone IS dead, why do they need to 'remember' their real lives and 'move on' when they're happily alive in an alternate reality and everyone seems to be having a decent life with the exception of Kate and Sayid?! FUCK!
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: Lost - Season 6 - The Final Season
^^Lol. It has definately left more questions than answers!! But i love it!!Comment
-
Re: Lost - Season 6 - The Final Season
Neither. They died when they died -- we saw many of the characters die, including Jack in the closing minutes of the show. Those that we didn't see die presumably lived their lives until they died from whatever they died from (Christian Shepherd said, "Everyone dies sometime"). Hurley, for example, could have lived for thousands of years, overseeing the island, until someone else took his place.So that was the last episode huh? WTF happened? So everyone's dead? WTF? I sat through 6 seasons for it to turn into some afterlife hocus pocus? When DID they die? The first time they crash on the island, or when they set off the nuclear bomb? 'Cos Jack's father said the alternate reality was created by THEM to find each other, because they spent the most important part of their lives together, which suggests everything that happened on the island right up to the nuclear bomb was real? WTF?
They had all this mystery and pseudo-science shit on the island with the Dharma initiative and it all got relegated into some afterlife bullshit? WTF? Come on for fuck's sake. FUCK!
This is so stupid. If everyone IS dead, why do they need to 'remember' their real lives and 'move on' when they're happily alive in an alternate reality and everyone seems to be having a decent life with the exception of Kate and Sayid?! FUCK!
Everything that happened through the first 5 seasons happened, in the real world, and impacted the characters in a real way. The on-island timeline also happened, in the real world. The only thing that wasn't "real" was the flash-sideways from season 6, which was actually set after they all died, although not really in a specific time as much as a specific moment for all of them -- the time of the original flight, which marked the genesis of their relationship with one another.
I was puzzled at first, but the more I think about it, the more I really loved the finale and think it was a brilliant way to end the show..Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,212
Posts: 1,238,528
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 31
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment