X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • phazon
    Gold Gabber
    • Jun 2004

Re: Easter Bedrock Line Up Matter on Thursday April 1st 2010

Gonna make this now due to late change of plan, can't wait as had to blow out 11 at the last minute. Where you meeting for beers?
    ----------------------------

Comment

• Deacon
      Getting warmed up
      • Feb 2007

This will be my first Bedrock in years. Very much looking forward to it.

Comment

• chunky
        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
        • Jan 2006

Originally posted by Deacon
        This will be my first Bedrock in years. Very much looking forward to it.
        Are you bringing Dermo with you Tell him to bring his Gestapo uniform
        Originally posted by res0nat0r
        OK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!

Comment

• pimpmcknight
          Getting Somewhere
          • Jul 2004

I had a really weird dream about Bedrock 11.5 last night that I have to share. My wife and I went together (and she hates EDM). Got to Matter around 11 and the place was super packed. She left about an hour later b/c she hates EDM (go figure) and it was just me and the crowd. I reached into my pocket to make sure my wallet, cell phone, etc are still there and realize someone has jacked my wallet. I'm super pissed b/c I'm really thirsty for a beer so I find my way to the bar and see some dude handing the bar tender a credit card that looks just like mine. She then asks for ID to verify the card is really his and I see the dude show my freaking ID. I punch the guy out for taking my wallet, grab a shot & beer, and head to the dance floor.

By this point it's about 2 (in my dream at least) and dance floor clears out as the staff bring out chairs for everyone to sit in. Then 2 dudes with strange masks flank Digweed in the DJ Booth and start singing spoken word over the thunderous beats. This goes on for about an hour and everybody seems to dig the spoken word vibe and then all of a sudden John takes the microphone from one of the masked guys and shouts, “It’s Vortex time.”

I don’t really recall what happened after that but I awoke from the dream really jealous that I can’t make it to Bedrock 11.5. I hope everyone has a good time tonight and I’m looking forward to the reviews, pics, videos, etc…
          Gooch...

Comment

Working...