Re: Happy Birthday Adzey!

Happy Birthday!!
    See you sooner than later.

Comment

• Adzey
      Are you Kidding me??
      • Mar 2008

thanks all had a top day yesterday and i really dont feel 40 thanks redshite!

"Working like a wizard he doesn't jump around much or react much to what he is playing but the place is going nuts"

Comment

• dusk
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Jun 2004

Sorry I'm late Adzey, Happy Belated Bday, glad to hear that you had fun
        ~ You are what you think you are ~

Comment

• DancingQueen
          AVB FanClub | President
          • Oct 2005

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADAM!!!

I know I am late on here, but I made sure to give you my best wishes yesterday on FB. Now that I have a moment to come on MS, I want to give you my proper birthday wish

Adam, you are a fabulous person who is always there for your friends. You have an amazing spirit and outlook on life. I am forever grateful that I have a friend as wonderful as you in my life xo

I hope you had a fabulous day, and I hope the year ahead brings you everything you have been hoping for and much much more!! XOX
          sigpic
          RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
          RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

Comment

Working...