X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • diegoff
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Jun 2004

sad :(

I came back from work, had some coffee at home, and then went upstairs to the terrace to give a bath to my dog... and there was blood on the floor, and he was dead, lying in the corner.... he was old, but he was healthy.
    He's name was Luca, he was a great danes breed (I hope in english is the same as in spanish "gran danes").
    I miss him.... the pic is from 6 months ago, last one I have.... snif....

It´s a spiritual thing!

feb 2021 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/pand...os-inflamables
    Sept 26th https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/earthling-vibes
    May 1st 2020 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/current
  • bobjuice
    Banned
    • May 2008

Re: sad

Damn, sorry to hear that mate. R.I.P Luca

Comment

• Steve Graham
      DJ Jelly
      • Jun 2004

oh my, i'm so sorry to hear that my friend

I send this to my friends that have lost pets before, I've posted here also, but I'll post it again

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.
      Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....
      Author unknown...

Comment

• Garrick
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Jun 2004

^ that is CRAZY steve... i just had to put my cat down a week ago and i was all balled up. my friend sent me the same poem.

being the recent owner of a pet i had to put to sleep i feel for you diegoff... if you want someone to chat with feel free to hit me up. i'm terribly sorry. i'm still having a hard time dealing with Mau not being around. it is so hard losing your best friend.
        Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• GreenLantern
          Gold Gabber
          • Jul 2006

Sorry to hear that man. It would definitely be a big loss for me to if my cat were to die. *knock on wood*. hope i didn't just jinx my cat.

Comment

• jackdaniels
            Addiction started
            • Aug 2008

V.sorry to hear mate.
            sigpic

Comment

• cohiba
              Addiction started
              • Jul 2008

Goodbye luca.

Comment

• chanty
                John, John, where art thou!
                • Jun 2004

I'm so sorry for your loss diegoff! I still miss my cats that have passed in the last few years. Pets are such good companionship.

Garrick...sorry for your loss of your kitty. I have a fondness for the felines!
                Awww...I didn't mean A holes, as in "A holes"...I meant it like, as in, my friends....

Comment

• Hg_addict
                  Addiction started
                  • Dec 2005

Sorry for your loss Diegoff, may Luca RIP.

Comment

• DIDI
                    Aussie Pest
                    • Nov 2004

So sad for you. My dog, Oliver, is nearly 15 and starting to show his age. I sometimes check his breathing during the night. I know he will leave a huge hole in my life when he goes. As I'm sure Luca has in yours.
                    Originally posted by TheVrk
                    it IS incredible isn't it??
                    STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
                    Simply does not get any better than Hernan
                    The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• Garrick
                      DUDERZ get a life!!!
                      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by chanty
                      Garrick...sorry for your loss of your kitty. I have a fondness for the felines!

thanks chanty... it's ashame we always outlive our pets. diegoff and i just get another chance soon to start over. got to look at it from a positive angle and it helps tremendously.
                      Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• chanty
                        John, John, where art thou!
                        • Jun 2004

Yes it's def a situation of wether it's better to have loved and lost or not loved at all. You know when you get a pet that there's a high likelyhood that you'll out live your pet.
                        I'm extremely grateful of the pets I've had the pleasure of loving, but it sure hurts when they're gone. Getting a new pet def helps because you start loving almost instantly again. Helps with the grieving. For me anyway.
                        Awww...I didn't mean A holes, as in "A holes"...I meant it like, as in, my friends....

Comment

• ace_dl
                          Platinum Poster
                          • Jun 2004

Really sorry for you loss mate

R.I.P. Luca
                          Speakman Sound - Hold the Line

Comment

• diegoff
                            Are you Kidding me??
                            • Jun 2004

I´d like to thank to all of you, I´m feeling better today.

Originally posted by DIDI
                            So sad for you. My dog, Oliver, is nearly 15 and starting to show his age. I sometimes check his breathing during the night. I know he will leave a huge hole in my life when he goes. As I'm sure Luca has in yours.
                            ^ I did the same almost every night. Hope he´s safe now. Thank you
                            It´s a spiritual thing!

feb 2021 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/pand...os-inflamables
                            Sept 26th https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/earthling-vibes
                            May 1st 2020 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/current

Comment

• dusk
                              DUDERZ get a life!!!
                              • Jun 2004

RIP Luca... such a cutie dog. He will be missed

Very sorry about your loss mate.
                              ~ You are what you think you are ~

Comment

Working...