X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • feather
    Shanghai ooompa loompa
    • Jul 2004

Re: Shanghai

And then you turn around and see the mass of people.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
    a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
    Originally posted by m1sT3rL
    Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• feather
      Shanghai ooompa loompa
      • Jul 2004

Photo time ...

a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
      Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• feather
        Shanghai ooompa loompa
        • Jul 2004

Comment

• feather
          Shanghai ooompa loompa
          • Jul 2004

Walking away from the Bund ...

That blue tube/line? That's someone 'stealing' water all the way up through the window into the building

Comment

• feather
            Shanghai ooompa loompa
            • Jul 2004

Local expats refer to China as the People's Republic of Children or Disneyland for Adults, it's not just referring to the mentality of a lot of locals. You can see why:

Comment

• feather
              Shanghai ooompa loompa
              • Jul 2004

A little outing for my team for their hardwork. From Tuesday till the following Tuesday, we had about 48 hours off, every waking moment was spent working, the last stretch had us working till 3pm the next day before we went home.

Comment

• feather
                Shanghai ooompa loompa
                • Jul 2004

Got my team to check out this exhbition at Museum of Contemporary Art Shanghai, Stay Real Forever ... Asian artists from Taiwan and China.

Comment

• feather
                  Shanghai ooompa loompa
                  • Jul 2004

Comment

• feather
                    Shanghai ooompa loompa
                    • Jul 2004

Comment

• feather
                      Shanghai ooompa loompa
                      • Jul 2004

Comment

• feather
                        Shanghai ooompa loompa
                        • Jul 2004

Comment

• feather
                          Shanghai ooompa loompa
                          • Jul 2004

The outside of the museum ...

Comment

• feather
                            Shanghai ooompa loompa
                            • Jul 2004

This is the fucking weirdest phenomenon I've witnessed in Shanghai ... these old folks, they're parents. Those flyers? They're particulars of their children.

THIS IS A MATCHMAKE MARKET.

Parents advertise their children in the hopes of finding them a partner.

Comment

• feather
                              Shanghai ooompa loompa
                              • Jul 2004

Partly why I find Shanghai fascinating ... the clock tower belongs to the Shanghai Art Museum ... dunno what that Bladerunner skyscraper is, but Shangha is full of these steroid-fueled architecture, especially in Pudong.

Remember People's Republic of Children/Disneyland for Adults? Yeah ...

What a trip out. This was some underground passage that's suppose to be reminiscent of Old Shanghai ...

Comment

• feather
                                Shanghai ooompa loompa
                                • Jul 2004

The Bund at night ... my camera is really shit with these faraway night shots ...

Comment

Working...