• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chunky
    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
    • Jan 2006

Carl Cox 24/7 DVD

[YOUTUBE]xl1kGXBYpP4[/YOUTUBE]

I hired this from Love Film. Not a bad watch. Some of them DJ's really do live the dream. It would of been nicer to hear about how he got started in the early days. The 40 minute concert footage from Matter wasn't bad, I'm fairly sure he did a mix and they just put it to footage from Matter. I wonder how many DJ's turn up at the club during the day before a gig and do a sound check, I bet its not many.
    Originally posted by res0nat0r
    OK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!
  • feather
    Shanghai ooompa loompa
    • Jul 2004

Re: Carl Cox 24/7 DVD

Originally posted by chunky

I wonder how many DJ's turn up at the club during the day before a gig and do a sound check, I bet its not many.
    I head Richie Hawtin did, dunno if he still does.

Is this by Global Underground? Is Coxy the new Warren?

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
    a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
    Originally posted by m1sT3rL
    Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• chunky
      Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
      • Jan 2006

Originally posted by feather

Is this by Global Underground?
      No its nothing to do with GU. Hopefully who ever made it will do a few more. These DJ DVD series never seem to do more than 1. There was the Nick Warren Ibiza DVD and the Hawtin Pioneers DVD series that never did a second. Maybe the sales aren't that good

Comment

• AntonyM
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Oct 2004

thought there was a thread for this already, as far as a promo for Burning Man, just go. take all the mystery out of it.
        Originally posted by Shpira
        So came back last night...
        Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
        Originally posted by Illuminate
        Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
        2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
        3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
        4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

• chunky
          Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
          • Jan 2006

Originally posted by AntonyM
          thought there was a thread for this already, as far as a promo for Burning Man, just go. take all the mystery out of it.
          No mention Burning Man in it or GU

Comment

• floridaorange
            I'm merely a humble butler
            • Dec 2005

Originally posted by AntonyM
            We can never have too many threads about Carl Cox

See his face... everyone!

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• Krystyan
              Platinum Poster
              • Oct 2004

Originally posted by feather
              I head Richie Hawtin did, dunno if he still does.

Is this by Global Underground? Is Coxy the new Warren?
              I read satoshi did it last Saturday, when he played in Orfeo, Cordoba-Argentina.
              https://www.facebook.com/YEGworld

Comment

• dusk
                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                • Jun 2004

Just arrived in the mail.... can't wait to check it out this evening
                ~ You are what you think you are ~

Comment

• jeffrey collins
                  Not cool enough
                  • Jun 2004

It would of been nicer to hear about how he got started in the early days.
                  Me too. The only thing I know about early Digweed is he used to go under the name DJ JD and he apparently began by putting together small shows that grew larger. Would be nice to hear more in depth history behind these guys rise to where they are now.
                  Jeffrey Collins: Painter
                  My Painting Blog

http://soundcloud.com/jeffreycollins
                  My Soundcloud page.

Comment

Working...