X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pipey
    Gold Gabber
    • Mar 2007

Re: 2-Ton Pot Bust

In saying that it's still not as anal as the states with their let's send everyone to jail because they are a danger go society but we will leave the mAss murdering assholes in govt walking around freely.

So many nice people there. So many evil rules
    Originally posted by Kamal
    Thank you Dr. Needle for attending the balloon Party

Comment

• Aleks_B
      Gold Gabber
      • Nov 2006

Re: 2-Ton Pot Bust

Originally posted by pipey
      It's still illegal here and by no means is it turned a blind eye to. If u get caught with a tiny bit and it's your first offence u might get a conviction and a fine but next time u could get Put in jail. If u get tested when u r driving and have any reading in your blood u get instant loss of license and a huge fine and could get 3 months jail. Bearing in mind here that it stays in your blood for like 3 months u can get in big time trouble. It's all bs really. There are a bunch of conservitive fucktards here that run the show like in most countries. In saying that something like 70% of the adult population in nz have tried it so it's quite widespread in it's use. Nz is a very anti smoking country so I'd say it's highly I likely we will see relaxing of the laws any time soon as the anti smoking Nazis willgo apeshit and all blah Fucking blah...

There are attempted political protests sometimes but mostly they just get arrested, smashed over by the cops, fined or jailed to Fuck and nothing else happens society wise... It's sad really considering that the pot industry is worth more than our dairy industry and that's one of our main industries here
      interesting. never knew that!

too bad its so strict. Canada is not far behing( or ahead LOL). The early 2000's saw a relaxing of personal posession under the Liberal gov. at the time. All that progression has been undone ever since we got a Conservative Prime Minister( Harper). what a shame really!
      aleks_b - re_azure | my_space

Comment

Working...