X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NID
    Addiction started
    • Sep 2008

Nomad in the Dark Therapy session radio mix on proton this saturday

Did a mix for Audio therapy's Proton Radio show that airs this saturday. Some of the people here had asked me to make the set that I played before charlie may available. This is mostly true to that set and includes an fantastic Seb Dhajje remix of Nomad in the Dark- Neriya. Tune in on pronton this Saturday.
  • floridaorange
    I'm merely a humble butler
    • Dec 2005

Re: Nomad in the Dark Therapy session radio mix on proton this saturday

Hey Iffy, Lookin fwd to hearing this, thanks for the heads up!

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• NID
      Addiction started
      • Sep 2008

No worries dude. you going to be at WMC?

Comment

• floridaorange
        • Dec 2005

Absolutely!

Really looking fwd to it this year, especially after missing Coachella the past 2 yrs...

Comment

• NID
          Addiction started
          • Sep 2008

Coachella this year looks fantastic. Gorillaz and Thom Yorke are playing.

Comment

• floridaorange
            • Dec 2005

^4sure, not to be missed...except you have to buy 3 day passes, otherwise you can buy singles at the venue the day of, if they're available.

Comment

• DIDI
              Aussie Pest
              • Nov 2004

And about time too !! Look forward to hearing this !! I had the absolute privilege of seeing Charlie May last week. Amazing !!!
              Originally posted by TheVrk
              it IS incredible isn't it??
              STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
              Simply does not get any better than Hernan
              The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• chadmc
                Addiction started
                • May 2005

Nice one iffy! Kinda glad the gig here in Charlotte cancelled due to the snow cause I was out of town but I will be at the make up date for sure!
                MOONCHINE - Polytechnic/Baroque/Tulipa
                http://soundcloud.com/chad-mcneely

Comment

• AntonyM
                  DUDERZ get a life!!!
                  • Oct 2004

Look forward to it
                  Originally posted by Shpira
                  So came back last night...
                  Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
                  Originally posted by Illuminate
                  Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
                  2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
                  3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
                  4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

• NID
                    Addiction started
                    • Sep 2008

Thanks guys.
                    Here is the tracklist

Dousk - Keep your nose (Vapour)/ Burial-"Dogshelter"(Hyperdub)
                    Pappa, Bonicci & Phil K - Blending With The Ether (Nomad in the Dark Dub) (Audio Therapy)
                    breeze & Quadrat - Substance 009 (Soul Industries)
                    Spooky - Candy (James zabiela remix) (Reaissance)
                    Tom Glass - Sunset above us (Hope)
                    Deep Active Sound - Rest in Detroit (NewBorn)
                    Nils Nurnberg - Seduction (Dieb Audio)
                    Slytek - Calyx (Neon Skin remix) (Standby)
                    Da Funk - Smokin Hawt (Scott Bradford & Mark Lowry remix) (Forensic)
                    Kevin Saunderson – The Human Bond (Claude VonStroke Rave Recognize Rave Mix) (KMS)
                    Nomad in the Dark - Neriya (Seb Dhajje remix) (Stripped Recordings)

Comment

• 88Mariner
                      My dick is smaller
                      • Nov 2006

Originally posted by NID
                      Thanks guys.
                      Here is the tracklist

Dousk - Keep your nose (Vapour)/ Burial-"Dogshelter"(Hyperdub)
                      Pappa, Bonicci & Phil K - Blending With The Ether (Nomad in the Dark Dub) (Audio Therapy)
                      breeze & Quadrat - Substance 009 (Soul Industries)
                      Spooky - Candy (James zabiela remix) (Reaissance)
                      Tom Glass - Sunset above us (Hope)
                      Deep Active Sound - Rest in Detroit (NewBorn)
                      Nils Nurnberg - Seduction (Dieb Audio)
                      Slytek - Calyx (Neon Skin remix) (Standby)
                      Da Funk - Smokin Hawt (Scott Bradford & Mark Lowry remix) (Forensic)
                      Kevin Saunderson – The Human Bond (Claude VonStroke Rave Recognize Rave Mix) (KMS)
                      Nomad in the Dark - Neriya (Seb Dhajje remix) (Stripped Recordings)
                      got a link for this stormin set?
                      you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• Haziel
                        Likes a finger upthere
                        • Jan 2007

Originally posted by NID
                        Thanks guys.

Kevin Saunderson – The Human Bond (Claude VonStroke Rave Recognize Rave Mix)

Comment

• NID
                          Addiction started
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by 88Mariner
                          got a link for this stormin set?
                          Airs at noon (EST) on saturday on proton.

Comment

• chanty
                            John, John, where art thou!
                            • Jun 2004

Will you be posting the set after Sat? I'll be on my way up North to visit a friend for the weekend so I'll be missing the Proton airing.
                            Awww...I didn't mean A holes, as in "A holes"...I meant it like, as in, my friends....

Comment

• 88Mariner
                              My dick is smaller
                              • Nov 2006

Originally posted by NID
                              Airs at noon (EST) on saturday on proton.
                              WEEOOOOWEEEEOOOOWEEEOOO

i'll be in the computer lab here in philly.

hopefully NOBODY is able to crank thier cars after the foot and a half of snow and I can, therefore, crank this set up on the speakers. maybe dance a little. (i anticipate a little cabin fever on my part)
                              you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

Working...