X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • runningman
    Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
    • Jun 2004

The IRS is Buying Guns

What is admitted is that the IRS is buying 60 Major Guns. I bet it is more like 600. That is one hell of a gun. Everyobody hold on tight. Shit is going to hit the fan.
  • Garrick
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Re: The IRS is Buying Guns

i don't understand the point the IRS is trying to make.....
    Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• runningman
      Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
      • Jun 2004

I think it means pay your taxes or get a gun jammed up your ass.

Comment

• toasty
        Sir Toastiness
        • Jun 2004

We've used tax evasion to go after people suspected of doing far worse things (e.g., Al Capone). With that being the case, it shouldn't really be all that surprising that a small number of agents would be packing. Once again:

Comment

• runningman
          Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
          • Jun 2004

Toasty do you see the size of those guns.. Those are war guns. You should watch America Freedom to Facism to get a better idea about the IRS.

What next rocket launchers and grenades?

Comment

• res0nat0r
            Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
            • May 2006

dont shoot at the irs when they come to audit you and you won't have any problems. simple as that...

Comment

• toasty
              Sir Toastiness
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by runningman
              Toasty do you see the size of those guns.. Those are war guns. You should watch America Freedom to Facism to get a better idea about the IRS.

What next rocket launchers and grenades?

Comment

• runningman
                Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                • Jun 2004

Oh I see now I`m paranoid because the IRS is buying hundreds of guns that were meant for war.. ahhh i see..

You guys really need to watch America Freedom to Fascism. If they came barging in and putting guns in my face war it is. Plain and Simple.

The real thing is reso that the IRS shouldn`t be barging in with war machine guns. Especially considering the income tax is an illegal tax.

Comment

• Jenks
                  I'm kind of a big deal.
                  • Jun 2004

"shit is about to hit the fan" with every post you make.

guns aren't that big of a deal down here bro.

Comment

• Garrick
                    DUDERZ get a life!!!
                    • Jun 2004

i guess they are pretty intimidating if you haven't paid your taxes lately
                    Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• thesightless
                      Someone will marry me. Hell Yeah!
                      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by toasty
                      We've used tax evasion to go after people suspected of doing far worse things (e.g., Al Capone). With that being the case, it shouldn't really be all that surprising that a small number of agents would be packing. Once again:

usually, the US marshall service will come, or the state level police. when the fraud goes over state lines (i.e. enron, tyco) the FBI will be the arresting service.

the locals will get involved if a fed/state court denies the suit, but a local one picks it up.
                      your life is an occasion, rise to it.

Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
                      download that. deep shit listed there

my dick is its own superhero.

Comment

• toasty
                        Sir Toastiness
                        • Jun 2004

I'm not sure what would possess me to continue this dialog, but it's a slow day, so here goes:

Oh I see now I`m paranoid because the IRS is buying hundreds of guns that were meant for war.. .
                        no, the IRS is buying 60 guns, and it doesn't become "hundreds" because you "bet it is more like 600." With regard to the second part of that comment, I don't even really know what to say. Guns are designed to kill or injure, and if you're buying a new batch of them, I'm not sure why you wouldn't want the newest technology. It's not like we ought to give them muskets because it's "only" the IRS.

The real thing is reso that the IRS shouldn`t be barging in with war machine guns.
                        "War machine guns?" Huh? In a few words, you've unilaterally taken this from 60 pump-action shotguns to an armada of M2s. As usual, it's so hard to have an intelligent discussion with you because you just blow shit so far out of proportion.

Especially considering the income tax is an illegal tax.
                        Again, factually incorrect. You may think it should be deemed illegal, and there are a small but vocal band of nutjobs that share your opinion, but the unfortunate reality is that the income tax has been upheld by the Supreme Court, notwithstanding opportunities to adopt the arguments and reasoning of those who deem it invalid. We may not like it, but it is "legal," and until someone successfully overturns it, it is the law of the land.

Comment

• runningman
                          Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by toasty
                          I'm not sure what would possess me to continue this dialog, but it's a slow day, so here goes:

no, the IRS is buying 60 guns, and it doesn't become "hundreds" because you "bet it is more like 600." With regard to the second part of that comment, I don't even really know what to say. Guns are designed to kill or injure, and if you're buying a new batch of them, I'm not sure why you wouldn't want the newest technology. It's not like we ought to give them muskets because it's "only" the IRS.

"War machine guns?" Huh? In a few words, you've unilaterally taken this from 60 pump-action shotguns to an armada of M2s. As usual, it's so hard to have an intelligent discussion with you because you just blow shit so far out of proportion.

Again, factually incorrect. You may think it should be deemed illegal, and there are a small but vocal band of nutjobs that share your opinion, but the unfortunate reality is that the income tax has been upheld by the Supreme Court, notwithstanding opportunities to adopt the arguments and reasoning of those who deem it invalid. We may not like it, but it is "legal," and until someone successfully overturns it, it is the law of the land.
                          Toasty as usual I feel the need to remind you that your gov't is the biggest liar in the world (How you forget this all the time I find wierd). I feel compeled by the absolute purity in my heart to wake up US citizens. You guys are being taken to the cleaners. How you can't see that either is absurd to me as well.

When your gov't says 2 talybany's were killed and 10 civilians typically that means that 0 talibans were hit and over 100 killed were civilians including children.

Again your stupid rhetoric of "nutjobs" are people that aspire to live in "real" freedom without an income tax or expecting their gov't officials to actually do something for them. I guess really smart people and true patriots are just people who have blind faith in their gov't right?? Or who stick to their party no matter what..

You're right the IRS probably just bought the guns for show.

When Obama goes for the guns (and he will) in the US a lot of people are going to die. Mark my words.

Comment

• 88Mariner
                            My dick is smaller
                            • Nov 2006

They're going to need more than 60 guns
                            you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• Garrick
                              DUDERZ get a life!!!
                              • Jun 2004

^ i was thinking the same thing. i guess the people that get someone approaching their houses with huge guns know they fucked up really badly on their taxes, haha.

Comment

Working...