X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • runningman
    Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
    • Jun 2004

Top Military Brass - Al Qaeda to attack 3-6 months

Al Qaeda (the military database of anyone aganist the Imperial agenda) says that there will be a terrorist attack within 6 months.

They don't know of any exact type of threat or where it will be. But they know enough to make a public statment .. Of course they know because the CIA will carry it out just like the British SAS did terrorist attacks in Iraq dressed up as arabs.

Same as the christmas day bomber who was put on the plane by a US gov't official.

A hearing of the House Committee on Homeland Security revealed that US intelligence agencies stopped the State Department from revoking the US visa of Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab, allowing him to board Northwest Airlines Flight 253 to Detroit.
  • dig72
    Gold Gabber
    • Nov 2004

Re: Top Military Brass - Al Qaeda to attack 3-6 months

I wonder how the US will allow it's citizens to be killed this time round.
    “A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.”
    Marcus Tullius Cicero

Comment

• res0nat0r
      Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
      • May 2006

Comment

• floridaorange
        I'm merely a humble butler
        • Dec 2005

Saw this thread coming from a mile away

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• runningman
          Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
          • Jun 2004

I also fear for gays in the military. I feel they are going to get more than they asked for. I can see gay people in the future rounded up to serve.. That is why this move has become popular.

Comment

• res0nat0r
            Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
            • May 2006

when that happens the usa will have some couture looking uniforms. im all for it.

Comment

• floridaorange
              I'm merely a humble butler
              • Dec 2005

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• toasty
                Sir Toastiness
                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by runningman
                I also fear for gays in the military. I feel they are going to get more than they asked for. I can see gay people in the future rounded up to serve.. That is why this move has become popular.

I gotta give it up for you, man -- no matter what the issue or where it may fall on the ideological spectrum, you can always figure out a way to take it well past its logical conclusion to the most extreme, unlikely outcome and present it as a fait accompli. Bravo.

Comment

• dig72
                  Gold Gabber
                  • Nov 2004

Originally posted by runningman
                  I can see gay people in the future rounded up to serve.. That is why this move has become popular.
                  How has this move become popular and to who?
                  “A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear.”
                  Marcus Tullius Cicero

Comment

• runningman
                    Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                    • Jun 2004

It has become more popular to military brass. What I was saying is that I fear that they will start grabbing up gays and sending them to war. Like a gay draft.
                    There must be a reason why the US military all of a sudden changed its tune, and typically it isn't because "it's the right thing to do."

Comment

• res0nat0r
                      Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                      • May 2006

(actually i think it is because the usa is finally becoming tolerant of people who are not white, christian and straight. welcome to the bold new world)

Comment

• Homskillet
                        Platinum Poster
                        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by toasty

I gotta give it up for you, man -- no matter what the issue or where it may fall on the ideological spectrum, you can always figure out a way to take it well past its logical conclusion to the most extreme, unlikely outcome and present it as a fait accompli. Bravo.
                        As long as people keep replying to his threads, he'll keep posting them...
                        https://soundcloud.com/dahlheim/shadynasty-tres-final

Comment

• runningman
                          Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                          • Jun 2004

reso you wish..

More likely a V for Vendetta type situation. . round them up and test new weapons (biological, chemical) on them. Remember the US soldiers get tests on them all the time without them knowing it. Also know that a new war won't only be with soldiers and tanks. It will be poisoning water and food.

Comment

• res0nat0r
                            Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                            • May 2006

how come you aren't living in the mountains somewhere off the grid you are so paranoid...

-----------------------------------------
                            [ms] mobile

Comment

• runningman
                              Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                              • Jun 2004

I'm not paranoid. The real question is why aren't you more active about your countries actions? I mean do you actually believe this is about the greater good? This is for the evolution of humanity type shit? HAHAHA

I prefer the Canadian North(Brush over mountains) better as well..

Comment

Working...