X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Michael^Heaven
    Platinum Poster
    • May 2008

Terrorists using implants

WASHINGTON, DC -- British intelligence agencies have reportedly monitored terrorist communications bragging that women suicide bombers have already undergone surgery to hide explosive bombs in their breast implants.

"You could certainly put a liquid of any kind in a saline device, and a gel implant theoretically could be opened and replaced with a different type of gel," said Maryland plastic surgeon Dr. Craig Person.
  • chunky
    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
    • Jan 2006

Re: Terrorists using implants

Probably the same British Intelligence Agency that raised the terror alert last week. So this certificated terrorist organisation with cavernous underground bunkers in the Afghan mountains are now performing amazing surgical procedures. Makes me wonder why Bin Laden bothered checking into the American Dubai hospital just before 9/11, he could of used his own doctors.
    Originally posted by res0nat0r
    OK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!

Comment

• runningman
      Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
      • Jun 2004

so let me get this straight

OBL releases a tape a couple weeks ago talking about how he is some earth'er and how the US is destroying mother earth. And now they are doing cosmetic surgery in those caves??? Holy fuck where are these caves? They sound pretty high tech to me now.

This is just a reason for security to feel up our girlfriends and wives right in front of us. I mean look at how cops now are pulling over married couples and holding a gun to the mans head while the Sherriff fondles his wife...

It really does make me wonder where the REAL MEN have gone..

Comment

• res0nat0r
        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
        • May 2006

^sorry you stole that 'incident' from Crash, next.

Comment

• runningman
          Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
          • Jun 2004

A sheriff in rural Tennessee has been accused of threatening a husband and wife by "blowing their f---ing heads off" and "inappropriately" touching the wife during an unwarranted traffic stop.In a lawsuit filed in a federal court in Chattanooga, Shawn and Michelle Graham allege that a group of polic...

You know more about movies.. Leave the grown up stuff to me.

Comment

• res0nat0r
            Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
            • May 2006

stupid and crazy one off shit happens like this all the time. conspiracy?

Comment

• runningman
              Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
              • Jun 2004

oh I see.. it is common sense now that I told you about it..

Comment

• res0nat0r
                Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                • May 2006

uh, all i hear about every day on the news is how someone got his balls chopped off by his mower, or how a mom put her baby in the microwave because she thought it was satan and had to kill it. or how some crazy asshole ate 10 people and buried them in his backyard, or how a guy impregnated his daughters and kept them in a hidden part of his house for 30 years. terrible shit like this happens all of the time. it is .0000001% of the problem. your point?

Comment

• runningman
                  Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                  • Jun 2004

so you are admitting to brainwash through desensitization. you have been desensitized by all the negative stories in media and therefore look the other way (Flight Drive-Remember the 4 F's flight, fight, fornicate, food)

You see I am the Fight drive and you are the Flight drive.. That is all.

Comment

• res0nat0r
                    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                    • May 2006

i think everyone is sick as shit of the us media only reporting the worst deaths of the day around the world. the shit is old news. i hardly watch local news anymore because it is a waste of time. brainwashed? no. tired of .001% of the bad things that happen in the world getting all of the attention? yes.

Comment

• Cj Tari
                      MCast Resident DJ
                      • Nov 2004

hahah funny how the first thing that comes trough your twisted little brain is "you know this is only an excuse for the goverment to fondle our girlfriends and wives"

first goverment was really eager to see titty shapes with the airport scanners, now, not happy enough, theyll start making new shit up so they can not only see them, but also start grabbing them. Im telling you, not only are we governed by liars but also pervs.

..:: listen :: react ::..
                      http://www.myspace.com/djcjtari
                      http://www.facebook.com/cjtari
                      http://soundcloud.com/cj-tari

Comment

• chunky
                        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                        • Jan 2006

This story is almost as good as the 14 suicide bombers on bus story
                        Originally posted by res0nat0r
                        OK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!

Comment

Working...