X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • runningman
    Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
    • Jun 2004

Sheriff and Deputies Wearing Camo - Gun to Mans Head and Fondled Wife

Holy Fuck I would lose my mind if this happened to me!!

A sheriff in rural Tennessee has been accused of threatening a husband and wife by "blowing their f---ing heads off" and "inappropriately" touching the wife during an unwarranted traffic stop.In a lawsuit filed in a federal court in Chattanooga, Shawn and Michelle Graham allege that a group of polic...
  • res0nat0r
    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
    • May 2006

Re: Sheriff and Deputies Wearing Camo - Gun to Mans Head and Fondled Wife

i hope she was hot

Comment

• runningman
      Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
      • Jun 2004

This really isn't a laughing matter. I think that if found guilty that Sheriff and those Deputies should be hung in a public court. The reaason is because an absolute abuse of power to the 10 degree.

I mean if this happened to Didi or Chanty (basically I'm saying some female from MS) we would all be spitting mad.

Comment

• res0nat0r
        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
        • May 2006

im saying that because i think your using it more as a than a

Comment

• runningman
          Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
          • Jun 2004

No I'm using it as - "your country is so corrupt and drunk with power" point

Comment

• Cj Tari
            MCast Resident DJ
            • Nov 2004

its not exactly the first time cops use their power to take advantage of people you know, so you making the argument as if this is a sign of the apocalypse its not exactly acurate.

sad news indeed, everytime you see one of these morons take advantage of their position is just a damn shame.
            ..:: listen :: react ::..
            http://www.myspace.com/djcjtari
            http://www.facebook.com/cjtari
            http://soundcloud.com/cj-tari

Comment

• res0nat0r
              Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
              • May 2006

Originally posted by runningman
              No I'm using it as - "your country is so corrupt and drunk with power" point
              thanks for proving my point.

Comment

• runningman
                Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                • Jun 2004

sorry for sticking up for the little people.. It is sad. It is corrupt. If that happened in canada I can guarantee you that people would be out protesting..

Comment

• res0nat0r
                  Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                  • May 2006

i was going to say that something like this never, ever, happened in canda? of course it has.

Comment

• runningman
                    Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                    • Jun 2004

Yes a bad cop has fondled a woman in Canada I agree..

But not a sheriff and his deputies to get dressed up in camo and put a shotgun to the mans head while they fondled her... I mean that is just sick.

Comment

• res0nat0r
                      Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                      • May 2006

this could ONLY happen in the usa then, right?

Comment

• runningman
                        Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                        • Jun 2004

so far you guys have the award. I mean if you want to compare the US to countries like Uganda and Kenya then ya sure I'm sure it has happened there. But for now we are talking about the US

Also what are you defending anyway?? I thought everyone would just come on here and say "that is sick string them up." I don't get what your point is here at all other than aruguing with me over corrupt cops.. Are you pro corrupt cop?

Comment

• res0nat0r
                          Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                          • May 2006

nah, but im saying that one cop doing something equals "your country is so corrupt and drunk with power" argument is fucking insane.

Comment

• floridaorange
                            I'm merely a humble butler
                            • Dec 2005

Hmmmmm....:

^^^after reading that, sounds like RM is projecting...just sayin.
                            ----

Holier than thou Canadian Cops:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=horlSLSfzZg[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDJidrUipwA[/YOUTUBE]

RCMP Watch Who is keeping them accountable?

About

While the Royal Canadian Mounted Police’s standing as one of the world’s all-time great police forces remains intact, in recent years its image has been tarnished. Yet the Force continues to have its internal disasters, exposing the organizations weaknesses and outdated management practices.

The RCMP, the federal police force of Canada, is the only major Canadian police force without a truly effective and independent oversight body.

The Commission for Public Complaints Against the RCMP (CPC) does not have any legislative powers over the RCMP. While the CPC can and does make findings and recommendation to the RCMP, the Commissioner is not obliged to accept the recommendations.

And while the CPC’s Vision Statement is “Excellence in policing through accountability,” the RCMP has refused to cooperate with numerous CPC investigations and has often refuses to comply with it’s recommendations.

The world is moving towards an open and transparent society. However, the Force’s senior management has repeatedly demonstrated that it prefers the RCMP remain a closed organization. Meanwhile, investigations continue to raise serious questions about cover-ups, ethical and management practices and illegal conduct within this federal government agency.
                            RCMP members hold the extraordinary legal authority to limit civil liberties and so must to be scrutinized to the same or a higher standard used to investigate those they suspect of criminal wrongdoing. When they are found at fault, they too must be held accountable.

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• runningman
                              Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                              • Jun 2004

Again guys this wasn't one man.. it was a department.. Sheriff and deputies dressed in camo.. I really think you guys as usual have very strong flight drives.

Canada has started making big moves to combat police corruption by setting up new Internal Affairs. A public committee is going to be chosen because people up here have realized that cops investigating cops doesn't work because of the conflict of interest. It has only started but at least it is a major step.

Nothing is perfect but at least we are on the right track. You guys just point fingers at other countries and don't change your own legislation

Comment

Working...