X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fatalfelix
    Platinum Poster
    • May 2008

F*ck my day !

Sometimes everything goes wrong, and if it goes wrong it goes very wrong... FUCK MY DAY !!! I'm sorry for this topic but I just need to loose that fucked up feeling.

The history of this day:
    I'm studying architecture on a big university in Holland and it's probably the worst university in the whole country. They fuck up almost everything. The lessons are good but everything around it is very bad and very frustrating (it's day in and out the same). Today we got some exams back and they were pretty bad made (my exam had 4 points (in Holland a 1 is bad and a 10 is good instead of the A and F system)). Went to my teacher to ask what I did wrong because I thought it was good and I get a answer like: "yeah it's good, but not perfect so I won't give you more points ". Why the hell did you give me 4 points instead of 6 or 7 point if it's good but not perfect I asked. He said "maybe next time". Screw you...

The day went on and the train was broken. Waited a hour for the bus, but because it was full I had to wait another fucking hour.

Finally home, the worst had to come. The last weeks I was very busy to get a nice job for the next school-year (instead of going to school we study/work a year with architects in real life). I wanted to go to Berlin because that's a nice place to be these days and I did my best to write a good German note. After almost 30 denies in the last weeks I got a positive reaction from a cool company last week. They asked for a portfolio so I made one for them this weekend. The problem was that they didn't say what they would like to see in the portfolio so I did what I thought that was best. Today I got a mail back that I wasn't the one they're looking for because they wanted to see different pieces of material in the portfolio. I called the company to ask what they would like to see but the woman on the helpdesk telephone said that it wasn't nessercery anymore. I asked why it wasn't nessercery anymore but she just said again "it's not nessercery anymore". I got a bit frustrated because I really wanted that job and that stupid c*cksucking bitch didn't want to tell me anything and she didn't wanted to connect me to the wright person I wanted to speak. After some more tries I stopped because I got so angry I could kill that bitch ! Hanged to phone and freaked out in my room. Damn, this must be the worst day in a time...
    "Computer games don’t affect kids: I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we’d all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."
  • Haziel
    Likes a finger upthere
    • Jan 2007

Re: F*ck my day !

Comment

• lilsensa
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Jun 2004

Fuck my face.
      RIP ~ Steve James

Comment

• Dhar_2
        meat and potatoes
        • Jun 2004

Comment

• Troklo
          Platinum Poster
          • Jun 2004

Kind of reminded me of this:

You pick up this working girl who's hooked on smack,
          who hustles and scores,
          that's all I do she says, she says
          10 bucks for head, 15 for half and half,
          she says, 3 hits a day at 35 per
          you say thats 7 trips a day at least
          but she says, sometimes I get lucky,
          once this guy gives me a bill and a half just to eat me,
          only time I ever came.

You figure you can save her....

Sorry to hear you didn´t get to go to Berlin want to go there my self as soon as I´m done with my masters
          Quiero brincar al agua para caer al cielo

Comment

• Micko
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • Oct 2004

Don't let that shit get you down

Hopefully tomorrow is a better day

Comment

• simonr
              Transitionator
              • Jun 2004

Joris Voorn started out from a small town studying architecture ... it didn't work out for him either, but he found another career path

I'm sure things will wotk out for you too.
              sigpicSimonR

This release was mastered direct from vinyl at the request of the DJ and as such features natural sound characteristics of this medium such as record surface noise.

Comment

• fatalfelix
                Platinum Poster
                • May 2008

No way he did architecture as well . Gui Boratto was also a architect. Very funny to see how music and building-art are so close together.

@Micko
                Thnx, today it feels a bit better and I started to send some fresh new letters to company's. Hopefully this time it will work probably and otherwise I should start a career like Boratto or Voorn :P.
                "Computer games don’t affect kids: I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we’d all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."

Comment

• nick007
                  DUDERZ get a life!!!
                  • Oct 2007

Chin up its always a better day the next one

The largest room in the world, is the room for improvement!

Comment

Working...