• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • trick12
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Jul 2007

Valentine's Day Specials..

Valentine's Day Specials

This time of year, couples can take advantage of the great Valentine's deals many businesses have to offer. Here are some of the bargains that are available:
    • JetBlue: Last-minute Elopers' Special fares to Reno or Las Vegas with coupon code HUGEMISTAKE
    • 1-800-Flowers: Bouquet of any kind guaranteed to be delivered at least two days late, and without apology or refund; applies to any order, ever, not just those on Valentine's Day
    • Frederick's of Hollywood: 10 percent off everything crotchless
    • T.G.I. Friday's: Free margaritas for every table that looks like the guy's having trouble closing the deal
    • Target: Half off candles you can light and enjoy until he comes home and says this place smells like a goddamn whorehouse and blows them out, throwing them in the trash before heading into the bedroom to play Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
    • Sears Portrait Studio: Free after-hours erotic portrait session when you call Doug on his home phone
    • Rite Aid: Complimentary can of Axe body spray with every NuvaRing purchased
    • Thomas Kinkade Art Gallery: Available for a limited time only at the price of $499.49, a new original painting signed by Kinkade himself and titled "Fuckin' In The Snow"

Life's pretty fast..blup..blup...We made it!!
  • DIDI
    Aussie Pest
    • Nov 2004

Re: Valentine's Day Specials..

Gotta love The Onion
    Originally posted by TheVrk
    it IS incredible isn't it??
    STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
    Simply does not get any better than Hernan
    The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• darrensmits
      Fresh Peossy
      • Jan 2010

That's some awesome magnificent list of some offers that we could opt for this Valentines Day. It would be interesting to be there and have some fun. Let's see if I could make it.

Comment

• jckson
        Fresh Peossy
        • Feb 2010

I have well and good planing for this upcoming day because my engagement was last week and this is my first valentine day so i will go to riverside resort and take one candle night dinner.Around our table many colorful fountains are going on and table fully decorated with red rose.There are also name of my girl friend will appear by different flower and i am also planing to take one ring for her.I think it's works great.............

Comment

• trick12
          Are you Kidding me??
          • Jul 2007

its just the onion lol
          Life's pretty fast..blup..blup...We made it!!

Comment

• nick007
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • Oct 2007

Originally posted by jckson
            I have well and good planing for this upcoming day because my engagement was last week and this is my first valentine day so i will go to riverside resort and take one candle night dinner.Around our table many colorful fountains are going on and table fully decorated with red rose.There are also name of my girl friend will appear by different flower and i am also planing to take one ring for her.I think it's works great.............
            Way to go for first post dude!! Hope it works

The largest room in the world, is the room for improvement!

Comment

• res0nat0r
              Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
              • May 2006

20,000 Tons Of Pubic Hair Trimmed In Preparation For Valentine's Day

Comment

• poults
                Platinum Poster
                • Nov 2006

"if i trim the shrubs, the tree looks bigger," said jeremy wertz of boise, id, standing in front of his hall mirror with a pair of scissors taken from his employer's supply closet. "see? Worth the itching, if you ask me."
                lmfao!
                Originally posted by Hoff

ejejejejejejejejeje!!!!! you always delivering some good dogs shits !!! thankyou

Comment

Working...