Laurent Garnier & Band -Live- @ Springnine Day 2 - Electronic Beats Club, Dom im Berg

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bloodstream
    Platinum Poster
    • Nov 2009

Laurent Garnier & Band -Live- @ Springnine Day 2 - Electronic Beats Club, Dom im Berg

Track ID: 2009-05-21 - Laurent Garnier & Band -Live- @ Springnine Day 2 - Electronic Beats Club, Dom im Berg - Graz
    Audio Quality: 160 kbps
    Length: 01:30:34 minutes
    Style: Electronic
    Size: 103,0 MB
    Info: First FULL LIVE Show over 90 minutes on the web downloadable
    Download via Rapidshare
    http://rapidshare.com/files/34996975...____V.I.P..mp3
    Download via Uploaded.to:
    http://ul.to/3fmqve
  • feather
    Shanghai ooompa loompa
    • Jul 2004

Re: Laurent Garnier & Band -Live- @ Springnine Day 2 - Electronic Beats Club, Dom im

Nice one, thanks.

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
    a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
    Originally posted by m1sT3rL
    Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• lendetomp
      Getting Somewhere
      • Nov 2009

Re: Laurent Garnier & Band -Live- @ Springnine Day 2 - Electronic Beats Club, Dom im

Thanks!!! on the download now - goin to see him in few weeks and this will do nicely before we go.

Comment

• slump
        Fresh Peossy
        • Jul 2009

Thanks for this. Thinking of seeing him soon so looking forward to checking it out

Comment

• ddr
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by slump
          Thanks for this. Thinking of seeing him soon so looking forward to checking it out
          thinking? what are you nuts?!
          "pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" James

Comment

Working...