X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • strakes
    Fresh Peossy
    • Dec 2008

Free album download from Lost My Dog Records & Artie Flexs

After impressing with 2 EPs for Lost My Dog, and being awarded Mixmag's 'Tune Of The Month' along the way, Latvian wonder-kid Artie Flexs presents his debut full length project 'The Journey'.

With 11 tracks in unmixed DJ friendly format and as a continuous mix, the attention is straight on the dancefloor. Artie’s crisp 4/4 beats, warm punching bass lines, infectious grooves and superbly crafted synth lines are in evidence from start to finish.

‘The Journey’ is available for free download - sign up and download it here

Alternatively, it is available from all good download stores including:
    Juno Download
    Beatport
    Traxsource
    Damn Noisy

Support for Artie Flexs previous EPs (selected tracks included on ‘The Journey’):

Disco Space EP
    Mixmag: “With all three cuts boasting a really infectious groove, this is captivating stuff.”
    DMC Update: 5/5 “Three sublime exercises in deeper house with techno testicles.”
    iDJ: “Artie Flexs delivers three intelligently primed deep to tech house club fillers.”
    VMM: Recommended Tune “Worthy of a Spirit Catcher production, this is very tasty indeed”

Damaged EP
    Mixmag: "Four more cuts of energetic house that skillfully hover between the deep and tech varieties."
    iDJ: "Timely drops with lovely, deep classic piano hooks."
    This Is Why We Dance: "You can usually rely on Lost My Dog for some solid deep house action and Latvian newcomer Artie Flexs doesn't disappoint."
Working...