Jairus Miller Presents Soundscapes Vol 2 - Now Out!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • twistedvinyl
    Addiction started
    • May 2005

Jairus Miller Presents Soundscapes Vol 2 - Now Out!

Artist : Jairus Miller
    Title : Presents Soundscapes Vol 2
    Mix (es) Jairus Miller - Peekaboo , Joshua Thomas - The Messenger [Neil_Kolo_Remix], Jairus Miller - Strange Attractor, Nicholas Bennison -Soloplex [Dan Welton Mix], Section 75 - Genesis, Jairus Miller - Close Encounter, Jairus Miller - Zero Hour, Jairus Miller - Silicon Sea, Jairus Miller - Back To Zion, Jairus Miller - Through The Glass Darkly.
    Catalogue : SofGDigiSC002
    Release Date : 15th February 2010

Reaction Key Points : Jairus Miller returns to 'Source Of Gravity Digital' . This see's him unleash a belter of 7 exclusive tracks for the 'Soundscape Series' Volume 2. Well known for his mint melodies, this is no exception, his on top form yet again with some wonderfull productions to tantilize your ears! 10 tracks complete the album overall with 3 more added from the 'Source Of Gravity' back catalogue from, Neil Kolo,Section 75 and also Nicholas Bennision. This is an album not to be missed! We hope you enjoy this as much as we do, here at 'The Source'.

Reached #11 on Feb 14th, 2010 @ mypromopool and also #23 on Release Promo Pool.

Feedback...

AlterImage... Nice feeling to Close Encounter 9/10

Hawker (United States)...."truly great release for radio tracks, 5 stars. peekaboo: i love this sound. one of the best melencholic tracks i have heard in years. as pretty and nostalgic as a london rain. will support on radio, and if i was a film director, would put it in a movie. close encounter: another very elegant track from jairus miller, uplifting with a melancholic dub tinge and guitar sound to good effect. " - 5.0 / 5

Jake Encinas (USA) ...."Just insanely amazing release! I'm loving every tune on this one. This EP could easily be the bulk of a great mix. Highly recommended release! " - 4.5 / 5

Faust (USA) ...."Jairus Miller is one of my favorite producers. Peekaboo is absolutely phenomenal!" - 5.0 / 5

Sasha Le Monnier....."fine work from Jairus " - 4.5 / 5

Ingo Vogelmann... 9/10 Quality as always ' Close Encounter'!

Marcooz (Poland) ....."great release, it's even hard to pick favourites" - 4.5 / 5

Miss Nine......"nice package" - 4.0 / 5

Michael & Levan...
    Close Encounter.../ 9/10, Silicon Sea...8/10, Soloplex (Dan Welton Remix)...7/10

d-phrag (Bulgaria) ....
    "great selection of tracks, loving Peekaboo and the back catalogue tracks!!!" - 4.5 / 5

Alan Johnas ( Italy)
    ..........."Awesome release" - 5.0 / 5

Bobby Deep...Respect in my wallet!

Mavrou Vassilios (GR)........Very nice album!Sounds varies from soft to harder sounds always at progressive style. 9/10
    Matt Black...Charted & Played

Wes Staub... Liking most the tracks from Jairus, especially 'Close Encounter'. Good production quality with a lot of depth, all the while remaining very laid back and chilled, The back catalogue tracks from Joshua Thomas and Nicholas Bennison are great! Tasty, rumbling prog here

Join Our Promo Pool Here!
    Source Of Gravity Website
    Listen To Sample clips here
    Source On Myspace

Currently doing the promo rounds for our next upcoming release....Mario & Eric J are back with a lovely EP entitled ' Contexts & Contrast' this is EP is packed full of progressive house goodness with solid basslines and sweet melodies. They are currently finishing work on "Characters" - which is their debut album to be released here on 'Source Of Gravity Digital'. The album will be released May/June time. There will an EP of remixes from the album due out just after the main album release aswell. Early support from Nick Warren!
    https://www.facebook.com/SashaLeMonn...41994375873137
Working...