Still have it bookmark.
How did you find Mercuryserver?
Collapse
X
-
Re: How did you find Mercuryserver?
wow! didnt know it was still there




cracking 'H" list : http://www.audiogalaxy.com/groups/al...449&offset=300
in fact looking thru the entire list is a mind tripp!....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....
Comment
-
Re: How did you find Mercuryserver?
Probably through the GU forum, don't really remember either.
i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music
Originally posted by Hoffa powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all landsOriginally posted by m1sT3rLOh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.
I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.Comment
-
Re: How did you find Mercuryserver?
....Last edited by etincelles; April 19, 2010, 12:18:53 PM.Comment
-
Re: How did you find Mercuryserver?
I typed www.mercuryserver.com into the address bar and it just pops up? lulz
Actually it was sometime in 2003 probably through the guest mixes. Fun times.Comment
-
Re: How did you find Mercuryserver?
WMC 2004, myself and one of my best friends, Sarah, CrazyMadFlyGirl, were at a club to see Diggers, Randall Jones and Luke Fair.. we met Gregor aka BarneyIllFingers, Mr BringtheBeats.. the next night we were all hanging out at the condo they had rented for the week, and while Mr Fair was dropping an impromptu set in their condo on a little cd rack system they rented, Barney told me about this amazing community called mercuryserver that I needed to check out.. a few weeks later after I had recovered from wmc I finally logged on....almost 11,000 posts later.. here I are!
Comment
-
Re: How did you find Mercuryserver?
don't remember how or when... but i'm sure it was through hernan's forum... we even had our own ms in Spanish... when was that?Comment
-
Re: How did you find Mercuryserver?
i blame newland and some other old bedrockers who are banned.your life is an occasion, rise to it.
Join My Chant. new mix. april 09. dirty fuck house.
download that. deep shit listed there
my dick is its own superhero.Comment
-
Re: How did you find Mercuryserver?
GU board, MS was much more interesting and not as pretenious, a great lot that has only gotten better with age.Originally posted by ShpiraSo came back last night...
Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....
All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
Originally posted by IlluminateLet me get this straight.
So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:
1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...
Am I close here?Comment
-
Re: How did you find Mercuryserver?
I was googling for a particular Sasha set--I don't remember which one--and this forum kept coming up.
I of course had to register in order to access the d/l link, so I did.
hooked ever sinceComment
-
Re: How did you find Mercuryserver?
it was near the same time as clint. i can't remember who found it, but i think clint was the one who told me about it. i mostly just lurked back then, but i do remember the first crash.Don't let anyone drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance.
"some things simply aren’t meant to be bootybumped. Hard liquor is a prime example, as it will burn like a motherfuck."

Comment
-
Re: How did you find Mercuryserver?
FUCKING GOOSE KNUCKLES, my old profile is still on there
http://www.audiogalaxy.com/user/prof...f2&uid=8992018
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for meComment
-
Re: How did you find Mercuryserver?
Cheers Sean!
Live sets I think was the hook or getting bored with GUComment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,209
Posts: 1,238,524
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment