X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Micko
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Oct 2004

My DJing Brothers...

Was playing Nick Warren - Live @ Tonic, Charlotte, NC (11.02.2004) CD 2 yesterday...and it got me thinking how talented Bobjuice, Ribbs, Funky Dredd, Rio, Alex Steiner, Haziel, Illustrious, Steve Graham and the rest of you are. It's very easy for ghouls like me to d/l music every day, but it's you lot, that makes MS an original, varied and fucking tremendous community. Fair Fucks to ye

Damn...
  • Garrick
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Re: My DJing Brothers...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww

i second that. MS has tons of talent!

hopefully my tax return is going to go to replacing my broken equipment so i can saddle up again!
    Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• Haziel
      Likes a finger upthere
      • Jan 2007

" do me "

jk . micko you are one of a kind , u make a great contribution to this site as well , with your chill out downtempo threads gathering up amazing sets ! cheers mate

Comment

• Huggie Smiles
        Anyone have Styx livesets?
        • Jun 2004

so the whiskey kicked in then Micko???
        ....Freak in the morning, Freak in the evening, aint no other Freak like me thats breathing....

Comment

• floridaorange
          I'm merely a humble butler
          • Dec 2005

Micko, get's smashed and proclaims his fondness for MS... that's class!

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• nick007
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • Oct 2007

The largest room in the world, is the room for improvement!

Comment

• Kat
              A pretty fn good milkshake
              • Mar 2006

♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪• אין סוף •♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•

Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.

Comment

• chanty
                John, John, where art thou!
                • Jun 2004

You are absolutely right Micko!! We've got the best here.
                Awww...I didn't mean A holes, as in "A holes"...I meant it like, as in, my friends....

Comment

• 88Mariner
                  My dick is smaller
                  • Nov 2006

Brah, it's true.

I'm pretty sure I've said this before here,

but the talent from the MSers is just stellar, better than what one would likely be finding on live sets from top dj's. I still have several of y'alls mixes that I have had on constant rotation for the better part of two years at this point. (i won't say who though )
                  you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• Steve Graham
                    DJ Jelly
                    • Jun 2004

Holy shit, I just got to work and opened ms and this is the first thread I saw

first of all, I'm very flattered to be involved in that list, it means a lot to me, THANK YOU

second, you're right, this community is loaded with talent, which is why I am so very proud to be involved with MS and MCast

thanks for the kind words, even if they were alcohol induced, lol
                    THIS IS WHY WE DO WHAT WE DO!
                    Last edited by Steve Graham; February 19, 2010, 12:13:32 PM.

Comment

• Micko
                      DUDERZ get a life!!!
                      • Oct 2004

Originally posted by 88Mariner
                      but the talent from the MSers is just stellar, better than what one would likely be finding on live sets from top dj's.
                      Damn straight

I was listening to Nick Warren, and I was thinking he sounded more like Sloppy McSloppster.

Don't get me wrong, I love NW's music, but the live set in question was disappointing in terms of mixing.

Comment

• Micko
                        DUDERZ get a life!!!
                        • Oct 2004

Originally posted by Steve Graham
                        thanks for the kinds, even if they were alcohol induced
                        Been meaning to say it for a long time

Mind you, I've probably been scooping during said period

Comment

• Kat
                          A pretty fn good milkshake
                          • Mar 2006

Originally posted by Micko
                          Damn straight

I was listening to Nick Warren, and I was thinking he sounded more like Sloppy McSloppster.

Don't get me wrong, I love NW's music, but the live set in question was disappointing in terms of mixing.
                          lol
                          he's MS member too you know
                          ♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪• אין סוף •♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•

Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.

Comment

• 88Mariner
                            My dick is smaller
                            • Nov 2006

Originally posted by Micko
                            Damn straight

Sloppy Mcsloppster sounds like an irish hooker with dysentery lol
                            you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• Funky Dredd
                              Are you Kidding me??
                              • May 2005

All I can say is Thank You! That's a pretty good list and to be included on it is amazing. There is definitely a lot of talented individuals on this board and I'm glad to be apart of them! Thank you again Micko for the kind words and to everyone else included/not included big props go out to you as well!
                              Mutations presents Change The Music

Mutations (original show)

Mutations presents Change The Music airs 4th Friday of the month on SaturoSounds

Comment

Working...