• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • floridaorange
    I'm merely a humble butler
    • Dec 2005

Re: Tiger Woods Apology

Originally posted by Mr.Big
    Sure maybe after cheating once but banging about 10 girls i think is taking the piss abit...

agreed...

...plus, it's gotta be surreal reading an apology written by someone else, which I find essentially pointless.

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• floridaorange
      I'm merely a humble butler
      • Dec 2005

You couldn't find a more powerless suit jacket...look at how low the lapels are on that thing ffs

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• bobjuice
        Banned
        • May 2008

Is the guy just trying to make a name for himself or what? I mean, he's no Tim Henman is he?

Comment

• Jenks
          I'm kind of a big deal.
          • Jun 2004

i'm most annoyed that this is "news" at all. fuck off ESPN. the media in this country is out of control.

Comment

• Miroslav
            WHOA I can change this!1!
            • Apr 2006

He's gotta apologize publicly because peoples' impressions of him are the lifeline of his public image, which is the lifeline of his sponsorships, which are the lifeline of most of his earnings.
            mixes: www.waxdj.com/miroslav

Comment

• nick007
              DUDERZ get a life!!!
              • Oct 2007

With responsibility (a sports god to millions) comes accountability!

I think he is a big arsehole!

The largest room in the world, is the room for improvement!

Comment

• nipper25
                Getting Somewhere
                • May 2007

Originally posted by Aleks_B
                i think this scandal is stupid. This should not have been big news... ah well, the guy is human afterall....
                Without taking the moral high ground somehow I dont think his wife will accept that excuse somehow

Comment

• DancingQueen
                  AVB FanClub | President
                  • Oct 2005

Originally posted by Kat
                  why is this story so big?? he cheated... so? thats their private issue! wtf is wrong with the world??
                  It shouldn't be!!
                  I didn't even bother watching, as I don't care about what he did or why he did it. Interrupting the Olympic coverage for this garbage is BS imo
                  sigpic
                  RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
                  RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

Comment

• res0nat0r
                    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                    • May 2006

Tiger Woods announces return to sex:

PONTE VEDRA BEACH, FL—In an announcement highly anticipated by sex fans around the world, Tiger Woods told a small gathering of reporters, family, and lovers Friday that the most dominant fornicator on the planet would soon return to sex.
                    "Not being able to get out there and have sex has really been tough on me," Woods said. "I've missed it. I love fucking with all my heart."
                    Woods said that during his brief time away from sex, he couldn't stop thinking about one day resuming his daily regimen of sexual intercourse with random women who look vaguely like his wife, only skankier.
                    continued in the link...

Comment

Working...