X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chuckc
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Tiger Woods Apology

this is big enough news were i thought it didnt need to be in sports. so what did u guys think. i guess he had no choice but to talk. he seemed sincere. this hopefully will quiet this story down. it was gettin out of control
  • BureOne
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Jun 2004

Re: Tiger Woods Apology

did he start off by saying.. "where all da white women at"!

Comment

• lilsensa
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Jun 2004

Stupid. The only person he should be apologizing to is, himself....And his wife..
      RIP ~ Steve James

Comment

• toasty
        Sir Toastiness
        • Jun 2004

Haven't seen the apology yet, but can't imagine this will be the end of it. He's going to have to make himself available for questions in a less controlled environment before the press is going to be content, and he'll be hounded by questions until he does that. Not saying that's the way it should be, but for a guy with that level of celebrity, it's reality.

See e.g., Mark McGwire

Comment

• chuckc
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Jun 2004

^^^^ I dont think he should answer direct questions. why bother. it would benefit him more to let it remain speculation. hopefully thats what hell do..... & win some more masters.

Comment

• sonatine
            Getting Somewhere
            • Mar 2005

what he should've started with is "excuse me while I whip this out.........."

Comment

• Miguel
              Are you Kidding me??
              • Oct 2005

^ yeah, just play and thats it

Comment

• |Thrax|
                Platinum Poster
                • Mar 2007

He shoulda' said "It wasn't me"
                This is the voice from planet love. Have no fear we are your friends. To bring peace and love to your world, we are sending you our very special agent. Her name is love love love...

-Chris
                Myspace::Facebook:: NIGHTMOVES.ME nightlife+lifestyle photography

Comment

• Aleks_B
                  Gold Gabber
                  • Nov 2006

i think this scandal is stupid. This should not have been big news... ah well, the guy is human afterall....
                  aleks_b - re_azure | my_space

Comment

• toasty
                    Sir Toastiness
                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by chuckc
                    ^^^^ I dont think he should answer direct questions. why bother. it would benefit him more to let it remain speculation. hopefully thats what hell do..... & win some more masters.
                    I don't think he necessarily needs to ANSWER any particular questions, especially given the subject matter, but if I were his PR person, I'd suggest that he hold an open press conference, field whatever questions people want to ask for a reasonable amount of time -- even if "field" means that he just says "That's personal and between me and my wife/mistress 1/mistress 2/etc." -- and then be done with it. Until the press feels like they've had a reasonable opportunity to vet this with him, he'll be hounded with questions any time he's in a public place.

No doubt about it, the process would suck, but at least he might get some closure out of it and be able to move on. He may feel like this statement today offers him an opportunity for closure, but I doubt the press who weren't among the handful that were invited in feel the same way or will respect that.

Comment

• toasty
                      Sir Toastiness
                      • Jun 2004

OK, I've now watched at least most of the apology, and while I still doubt the press that were cut out of the room will be satisfied, if you're talking about apologies, you've pretty much got to include that one on your list. There are "I'm sorry if you were offended" apologies, and then there are apologies like this. Definitely made no effort to sugarcoat his situation or shift blame, so kudos to him for that, I suppose.

Comment

• Mr.Big
                        Platinum Poster
                        • Nov 2004

What a load of shite i say! He should have said nothing and gone back playing golf. He has just prolonged things now with the press conference.. You really think he is sorry? Sure maybe after cheating once but banging about 10 girls i think is taking the piss abit..

Was loving the man hugs at the end and then the walk away with his hand in his face.. Cmon..
                        www.twitter.com/mikeoreilly
                        Pimps up Hoes down.

Comment

• toasty
                          Sir Toastiness
                          • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Mr.Big
                          You really think he is sorry?
                          If he's not, he sure fooled me. Maybe "sorry" isn't quite the right word, but there definitely appeared to be real, raw emotion on display there...

Comment

• res0nat0r
                            Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                            • May 2006

hes sorry he got caught :]

Comment

• Kat
                              A pretty fn good milkshake
                              • Mar 2006

why is this story so big?? he cheated... so? thats their private issue! wtf is wrong with the world??
                              ♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪• אין סוף •♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•

Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.

Comment

Working...