Re: Need some advise MS....

^ so I've heard

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• AntonyM
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Oct 2004

From the sets and remarks I heard from other clubbers, La Rocca would be the way to go.
      Originally posted by Shpira
      So came back last night...
      Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
      Originally posted by Illuminate
      Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
      2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
      3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
      4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

• floridaorange
        I'm merely a humble butler
        • Dec 2005

If I'm honest, I had a tiesto live from la rocca 3-4 part disc set some years back that I remember was outstanding...

Comment

• fuctuup
          Addiction started
          • Aug 2007

I take it you have been? Is this one the best one put on in the US? How is Bonnaroo?
          Originally posted by floridaorange
          ^hey fuctup

you need to go to the Coachella Music Festival at least once imo...

Weather and organization is what makes/breaks a large outdoor event ...

The weather in Palm Springs in late April is usually warm, but dry, and by 4pm is stunning.

"Dance to the \'ri-them\, to the \'ri-them\, to the \'r`im\"

Comment

• floridaorange
            I'm merely a humble butler
            • Dec 2005

^I've been 5 times. I can't speak for Bonnaroo or Tennessee, although i have met some nice people from Tenn... Palm Springs is just an awesome place for a music festival...the surrounding mountains and desert air is something to be experienced whilst hearing your favorite bands as well as bands / djs you may not have heard of yet.

Comment

• chanty
              John, John, where art thou!
              • Jun 2004

Well, I think it'll be La Rocca on account of the weather and I'm thinking Diggers would do a longer set there. There's still a chance we may change our minds on this so any added info or opinions would be greatly appreciated.
              Awww...I didn't mean A holes, as in "A holes"...I meant it like, as in, my friends....

Comment

• Kat
                A pretty fn good milkshake
                • Mar 2006

Originally posted by floridaorange
                ^hey fuctup

you need to go to the Coachella Music Festival at least once imo...

Weather and organization is what makes/breaks a large outdoor event ...

The weather in Palm Springs in late April is usually warm, but dry, and by 4pm is stunning.

Originally posted by bobjuice
                I'd say just go to Amsterdam and stay there.

especially if you dig weed
                ♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪• אין סוף •♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•

Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.

Comment

Working...