Basic NYC > DERRICK CARTER (Classic Music / Chicago) @ Sullivan Room - Sat. Mar. 13th

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sleepy&boo
    Platinum Poster
    • Feb 2006

Basic NYC > DERRICK CARTER (Classic Music / Chicago) @ Sullivan Room - Sat. Mar. 13th

Saturday March 13th - Basic NYC Presents
    DERRICK CARTER @ Sullivan Room

After taking the Sullivan Room dancefloor to school in January, Chicago's DERRICK CARTER is back at Basic NYC for more mayhem.
    One of our all-time favorite DJs, Derrick is always coming to the decks with a bag full of surprises. From hip-hop acapellas to disco classics to thumping house, nobody can put it all together quite like Derrick.

With DJs:
    DERRICK CARTER (Classic Music Company, Chicago)
    Sleepy & Boo (Basic NYC)

Plus guests:
    DBOW & Chris Love (Love Sound Project)
    + more TBA

Hosted by Rob Rewind & Chris Love! 2-for-1 drinks until 11pm!

Where: Sullivan Room (218 Sullivan St.)
    When: 9pm - 5am
    Price: email djboo@basicnyc.com for guest list and VIP table reservations
    For limited pre-sale tickets: www.wantickets.com/basicnyc

BASIC NYC – Sleepy & Boo – Electronic Music events in New York

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.
  • AntonyM
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Oct 2004

Re: Basic NYC > DERRICK CARTER (Classic Music / Chicago) @ Sullivan Room - Sat. Mar.

Have to miss it this time, should be a great night.
    Originally posted by Shpira
    So came back last night...
    Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
    Originally posted by Illuminate
    Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
    2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
    3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
    4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

• sleepy&boo
      Platinum Poster
      • Feb 2006

Re: Basic NYC > DERRICK CARTER (Classic Music / Chicago) @ Sullivan Room - Sat. Mar.

Check out Derrick’s amazing LIVE set from Sullivan Room in January. SO good! Can’t wait for round two.

BASIC NYC – Sleepy & Boo – Electronic Music events in New York

Comment

• sleepy&boo
        Platinum Poster
        • Feb 2006

CONTEST TIME! We're giving away complimentary table service for Derrick Carter at Sullivan Room. If you want to enter to win, email contest@basicnyc.com and name the Chicago record store where Derrick once worked. Good luck!

Comment

• AntonyM
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Oct 2004

Originally posted by sleepy&boo
          Check out Derrick’s amazing LIVE set from Sullivan Room in January. SO good! Can’t wait for round two.

http://www.basicnyc.com/wp/?p=491
          Quite amazing set, glad to have witnessed it, hope we can get a second helping this time around, thank for the link, probably be in NYC for Satoshi in Apr., keep me posted.
          Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
          3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...

Am I close here?

Comment

• sleepy&boo
            Platinum Poster
            • Feb 2006

Press release for Saturday

Comment

• sleepy&boo
              Platinum Poster
              • Feb 2006

Originally posted by AntonyM
              Quite amazing set, glad to have witnessed it, hope we can get a second helping this time around, thank for the link, probably be in NYC for Satoshi in Apr., keep me posted.
              Will do! And we'll have the recorder rolling this Saturday too

Comment

• BasicNYC
                Addiction started
                • Apr 2009

Let's do this!

Comment

• Niki McNally
                  Fresh Peossy
                  • Feb 2009

Bow down to the King !!!

Comment

• Niki McNally
                    Fresh Peossy
                    • Feb 2009

Bow down to the King !!!

Comment

• AntonyM
                      DUDERZ get a life!!!
                      • Oct 2004

Originally posted by sleepy&boo
                      Will do! And we'll have the recorder rolling this Saturday too

Nice, that Ben Sims set was killer too.

Am I close here?

Comment

Working...