LSR003 - Michael & Levan and Stiven Rivic - Angel Dream EP - OUT NOW @ Beatport!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Liquid Surface
    Fresh Peossy
    • Oct 2009

LSR003 - Michael & Levan and Stiven Rivic - Angel Dream EP - OUT NOW @ Beatport!

After the success of Depress we're back with another gorgeous tune by Michael & Levan and Stiven Rivic, the Angel Dream.

01 >> Michael & Levan and Stiven Rivic - Angel Dream (Original Mix)
    02 >> Michael & Levan and Stiven Rivic - Angel Dream (Kintar Remix)
    03 >> Michael & Levan and Stiven Rivic - Angel Dream (Retroid Remix)
    04 >> Michael & Levan and Stiven Rivic - Angel Dream (The Stain Remix)

The original is progressive house at it's best, with a strong, driving beat, lush, atmospheric pads and constantly swirling effects to keep your ears in extasy. Being introduced later on, the angelic vocal sample completes the experience.

The first remixer is Kintar, who really needs no introduction. While renowned for his characteristic progressive sound, this time he took the remix into a different direction, presenting a dark, almost psy-trance like re-interpretation. This one's surely meant to wreak havoc on the dancefloors.

The second remix in the package comes from Retroid, the master of progressive breaks. Proving that statement he offers an amazing breaks mix of Angel Dream, capturing the spirit of the original very well, but at the same time adding lots of new elements to spice it up. This track is a must-have for all the breaks lovers out there!

Last but not least, the pack is filled up by The Stain. His version is going along the guidelines of the original, but is slower and more cleared-out, perfect to start or end a set. Dark synth stabs, gated strings and pads make it a fine piece of progressive house, just like what you'd expect from this talented producer.

Released on: 2010-02-22

"Nice original, will test!" - Markus Schulz
    "Feeling all mixes" - James Warren
    "Very nice release indeed!" - Chris Sterio
    "Really good mix of breaks and house in the Retroid mix. However all of them are good and different." - Liluca
    "Original mix is my favorite here. Good use of automation and effects to build the mood, plus nice energy for the dancefloor." - Darin Epsilon
    "Solid package!! Original mix is my fav!" - Embliss
    "Retroid remix for me!" - Ray McPhoney
    "Original is the best for me - in a usual high standart from Michael & Levan and Stiven - will support! Also like The Stain's version" - DJ Slang
    "Superb original, the triplets never disappoint, The Stain made this masterpiece even greater killer and Retroid transfered the track into other - break dimension in professional way. You got my heavy support with this release." - Marcooz
    "Superb proggy groovy atmospheric tracks! Kind regards!" - DJ Taucher
    "Another fantastic remix from Retroid - playing on my show this week" - Duane Barry
    "Though all 3 mixes are well done, still the original mix is the best to keep your audiance excited...Great tune for sure." - East Café
    "Atmospheric cosmos in all remixes" - Eryo
    "Michael & Levan and Stiven Rivic deliver as always, great track! Retroid's remix is stunning as well, really lovely breaks here." - Airillusions
    "All mixes are fantastic! " - REX (Argentina)

Click the link below to go directly to Beatport and buy this release!

Download and listen to new, exclusive, electronic dance music and house tracks. Available on mp3 and wav at the world’s largest store for DJs.
Working...