• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 88Mariner
    My dick is smaller
    • Nov 2006

Re: killer whale attacks trainer in front of a horrified audience

Originally posted by runningman
    I mean why didn't it occur to the trainers sooner to shoot the whale in the head?? What a shame,,, a beautiful woman is dead for no good reason.
    actually, there is a good reason. she got busy with a whale that is described as 'killer'.

death by nom-noming is in the job description brah.
    you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• Steve Graham
      DJ Jelly
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Jenks
      If someone gets killed who was involved with keeping a whale in slavery so humans can charge an entrance fee for spectators to watch the whale be forced to do tricks for our amusement, then yes, i've got no problem with that whale eating that person.
      exactly, same as the circus when elephants charge or lions attack etc.. well, you cage them and beat them daily wtf are they supposed to do.. THEY'RE WILD ANIMALS!
      human arrogance/ignorance annoys the fuck out of me.. you don't OWN everything on this planet, and this planet and these animals will be here a hell of a lot longer than the human race IMO

Comment

• Garrick
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by runningman
        I mean why didn't it occur to the trainers sooner to shoot the whale in the head??

what are you talking about?

i have to side with jenks on this... what the hell do you expect when you take a wild creature and keep it in capivity? it's horrible that woman died, but that is the risk she decided to take. they aren't called killer whales for nothing.
        Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• Steve Graham
          DJ Jelly
          • Jun 2004

it's like when a shark bites someone that was swimming in the intercoastal, they look for A shark and kill it.. yeah, that makes sense

Comment

• Steve Graham
            DJ Jelly
            • Jun 2004

"He's huge, he's impressive; people just see him and they go 'Wow!'

He's a money stream as well." <<<<< He's a fucking KILLER whale, idiot

Comment

• RavinJuggalo
              Fresh Peossy
              • Feb 2010

I dont get it.. When will ppl learn KILLER whale... They r huge, and yes they will Kill.

Comment

• floridaorange
                I'm merely a humble butler
                • Dec 2005

sea world does a lot of conservation work as well.

2006:
                on-Profit Foundation Makes Worldwide Donations Totaling $770,000

ST. LOUIS, May 30 /PRNewswire/ -- The SeaWorld & Busch Gardens Conservation Fund, a non-profit foundation dedicated to wildlife conservation, research, education and animal rescue, today announced grants totaling $770,000. More than four dozen conservation and research organizations will benefit from the 2006 grants, which bring total funding distributed by the non-profit foundation to more than $2 million since its inception in 2003.

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• nick007
                  DUDERZ get a life!!!
                  • Oct 2007

Now for the killer bees

The largest room in the world, is the room for improvement!

Comment

• Steve Graham
                    DJ Jelly
                    • Jun 2004

maybe they do do a lot of good things, they're not as bad as a rinky dink circus, and i'm hoping they have the sense to realise that this is just something that is going to happen on occasion and not just destroy the animal. Yes he allegedly has killed before, maybe that was a hint to start a transition to put him back into the wild

I mean, Orcas swim 75-100 MILES PER DAY in the wild, keeping them in a tank is disgusting

THIS

NOT THIS

Comment

• dusk
                      DUDERZ get a life!!!
                      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Steve Graham
                      exactly, same as the circus when elephants charge or lions attack etc.. well, you cage them and beat them daily wtf are they supposed to do.. THEY'RE WILD ANIMALS!
                      human arrogance/ignorance annoys the fuck out of me.. you don't OWN everything on this planet, and this planet and these animals will be here a hell of a lot longer than the human race IMO

Its sad indeed that the trainer is dead but I couldn't agree more with this ^^
                      ~ You are what you think you are ~

Comment

• floridaorange
                        I'm merely a humble butler
                        • Dec 2005

Originally posted by Steve Graham
                        I mean, Orcas swim 75-100 MILES PER DAY in the wild, keeping them in a tank is disgusting
                        I'm with ya man, plus they communicate via sonar...so they have to essentially listen to themselves their whole lives at SeaWorld...

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• Dzone
                          Platinum Poster
                          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by jenks
                          i love it when nature strikes back like this.
                          +100
                          ^^What dosen't Kill you make you stronger ^^

Comment

• Steve Graham
                            DJ Jelly
                            • Jun 2004

I'm not by any means saying they should close these places down, I know they put money into research and things of a positive nature and rehabbing injured animals etc... and I love the fact, selfishly, that I can see some of these amazing animals close up that I would never get to see in my lifetime, but in a perfect world I'd much rather they were just left alone in their natural habitat

Comment

• Jenks
                              I'm kind of a big deal.
                              • Jun 2004

you wanna see them? go see them in THEIR habitat, not ours. had a discussion about this with a friend not long ago. the last time i went to the zoo, which was years ago, it was about 90 degrees outside, and i'm standing there looking at a polar bear sit in a pool of water outdoors trying to stay cool while a zoo keeper throws some kind of fish pieces or meat pieces from a bucket at him so he'll do something for the kids. i left after that, haven't been back since.

i get the research side of zoology, and it's definitely necessary, but putting on a show making wild animals do tricks for spectators is ridiculous. this is the third person the whale has attacked in captivity. take the fking hint people.

Comment

• Steve Graham
                                DJ Jelly
                                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Jenks
                                you wanna see them? go see them in THEIR habitat, not ours. had a discussion about this with a friend not long ago. the last time i went to the zoo, which was years ago, it was about 90 degrees outside, and i'm standing there looking at a polar bear sit in a pool of water outdoors trying to stay cool while a zoo keeper throws some kind of fish pieces or meat pieces from a bucket at him so he'll do something for the kids. i left after that, haven't been back since.

i get the research side of zoology, and it's definitely necessary, but putting on a show making wild animals do tricks for spectators is ridiculous. this is the third person the whale has attacked in captivity. take the fking hint people.
                                agreed 100%

Comment

Working...