Anyone got any recommendations for where to go clubbing in Romania and Croatia ?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • alwilliamz
    Fresh Peossy
    • Mar 2010

Anyone got any recommendations for where to go clubbing in Romania and Croatia ?

I'm a fan of deep, tech and progressive house and techno. Planning to visit Dubrovnik in Croatia as well as Bucharest and Brasov in Romania sometime this summer. Plus a few other places, still working where to go at the moment. Also planning to have some beach time and visit the mountains in Romania.

Thanks for any suggestions,

Cheers.
  • chunky
    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
    • Jan 2006

Re: Anyone got any recommendations for where to go clubbing in Romania and Croatia ?

I always wanted to check out Kristal in Bucharest. They don't seem to have the line ups they use to though. James Zabiela is there on 17th April. Studio Martin looks interesting to.
    Originally posted by res0nat0r
    OK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!

Comment

• phaeton
      Addiction started
      • Jun 2004

Re: Anyone got any recommendations for where to go clubbing in Romania and Croatia ?

yeah, studio martin and kristal are the main clubbing scenes here. but closed during the summer.
      kristal opens a beach club each year in june in Mamaia, on the black sea coast. You'll also want to check La Mania, at a 100m distance + other beach after parties

Comment

• alwilliamz
        Fresh Peossy
        • Mar 2010

Thanks Phaeton. Was hoping to check out Kristal. Didn't realise it was closed in summer. I may be in the country for the last 2 weeks of May, if not it will probably be June.

What is Mamaia like ? Are the beaches good in that part of the country ?

Comment

Working...