You can vote by sending an SMS/Text Message or an online submission during the period starting from 12 midnight 15th February 2010 until 12 midnight 15th March 2010. AIB reserves the right to extend, postpone, or cancel voting without notice at any time
Can I ask you all a favour - it's for a good cause, and it won't cost you any $$$$
Collapse
X
-
Re: Can I ask you all a favour - it's for a good cause, and it won't cost you any $$$
You can vote by sending an SMS/Text Message or an online submission during the period starting from 12 midnight 15th February 2010 until 12 midnight 15th March 2010. AIB reserves the right to extend, postpone, or cancel voting without notice at any time -
Re: Can I ask you all a favour - it's for a good cause, and it won't cost you any $$$
^^^^
March 15th
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How to cast your vote for Micko's wifes school:
click on "Dublin"
choose "Artane"
select "St Pauls Special School"
enter email address.
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Re: Can I ask you all a favour - it's for a good cause, and it won't cost you any $$$
posted on my FB page
♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪• אין סוף •♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•
Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.
Comment
-
Re: Can I ask you all a favour - it's for a good cause, and it won't cost you any $$$
Voted! Wish I had noticed this thread sooner
sigpic
RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
Comment
-
Re: Can I ask you all a favour - it's for a good cause, and it won't cost you any $$$
here's a question worth considering, can you enter your friends email addresses? or does the voting somehow have to be per individual computer?
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: Can I ask you all a favour - it's for a good cause, and it won't cost you any $$$
That way I don't have to rely on them reading another email asking for them to vote a second time...
anyone have any opinions on if that would work?
It was fun while it lasted...
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,513
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 33
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment