Nils Noa (Troll Records) & Ralph Lawson (2020 Vision) @ Sikamikanico-Oslo (05.03.10)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bloodstream
    Platinum Poster
    • Nov 2009

Nils Noa (Troll Records) & Ralph Lawson (2020 Vision) @ Sikamikanico-Oslo (05.03.10)

Track ID: 2010-03-05 - Nils Noa (Troll Records) & Ralph Lawson (2020 Vision) @ Sikamikanico - Oslo - V.I.P. uncut
    Audio Quality: 128 kbps
    Length: 04:10:29 minutes
    Style: Minimal House
    Size: 229,0 MB
    Download via Uploaded.to:
    http://ul.to/z6wvqu
  • GarryX
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Apr 2006

Re: Nils Noa (Troll Records) & Ralph Lawson (2020 Vision) @ Sikamikanico-Oslo (05.03.

Nice one BS,thanks.

Comment

• Kinder
      Getting warmed up
      • Sep 2008

Re: Nils Noa (Troll Records) & Ralph Lawson (2020 Vision) @ Sikamikanico-Oslo (05.03.

this is just awesome. Thank you
      In Minimal we trust !

Comment

• GarryX
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Apr 2006

Is it just me or is this recording really bad. Cant hear anything for the first hour???

Comment

• Bloodstream
          Platinum Poster
          • Nov 2009

the sound was really silent, they put the "master line" after 68 minutes about 60% higher. Maybe the dancefloor was empty at this time ...

This recording is unmastered too, because i dont feel happy about the music at all, thats why my
          "????" before the subject heading but want to share it with the rest of you !

Comment

• GarryX
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • Apr 2006

Originally posted by Bloodstream
            the sound was really silent, they put the "master line" after 68 minutes about 60% higher. Maybe the dancefloor was empty at this time ...

This recording is unmastered too, because i dont feel happy about the music at all, thats why my
            "????" before the subject heading but want to share it with the rest of you !
            Thanks for sharing but no real point in downloading this one. Shame because it could have been a good one.

Comment

• Bloodstream
              Platinum Poster
              • Nov 2009

almost Ralph Lawson is great, this time he falter

Comment

• alexsibarra
                Platinum Poster
                • Dec 2007

thanx for nils i remeber the kiss set long tie agoĦĦ=)
                IT MEANS A LOT

Comment

Working...