There was actually more planes they just went in the hole the previous plane made and didn't get picked up on any camera due to antique CCTV
The War on Truthers
Collapse
X
-
Re: The War on Truthers
There was actually more planes they just went in the hole the previous plane made and didn't get picked up on any camera due to antique CCTV
I'm surprised New York didn't just sink into the sea.
Originally posted by res0nat0rOK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!
-
Re: The War on Truthers

Actually I don't think I've ever asked this, but since a missile hit the Pentagon and not a plane, what happened to the plane? I am looking forward to an amazing response.Comment
-
Re: The War on Truthers
Actually you have. Maybe you should look through your old posts. I never said a missile hit the Pentagon
I think you have already stated what happened to the plane
Originally posted by res0nat0rOK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!
Comment
-
Re: The War on Truthers
you make no fuckin sense.
so all you've been pissed off about these years is just that the camera shutter speeds are slow and you couldn't see the plane hit in hd? well you gotta pick your battles i guess.
Last edited by res0nat0r; January 5, 2011, 09:45:39 PM.Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: The War on Truthers
Nope you are the one who thinks the CCTV was installed at the Pentagon the same time the building was built and also seems to think that there is only one camera on that area of the building.
You are also the one who thinks one plane one tower is a multiple strike. 2 planes one tower would be multiple strike.
I don't know which one of these I find funnier
I'm the one who is pissed off because the US Government failed to bring any evidence to the public. They failed to have a proper investigation and covered everything up. and the US people let them.Originally posted by res0nat0rOK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!
Comment
-
Re: The War on Truthers
What the fuck are you on about man?
This ALSO makes no sense.
Damnit I knew I should have bought you a Rosetta Stone for Xmas so you could understand the words I string together in this forum.Comment
-
Re: The War on Truthers
It was you who posted this wasn't it?
the impact of a [single, not multiple] Boeing 707 aircraft was analyzed during the design stage of the WTC towersOriginally posted by res0nat0rOK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!
Comment
-
Originally posted by res0nat0rOK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!
Comment
-
Comment
-
Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,207
Posts: 1,238,511
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment