03.20.10 - NYC - Desolat Bus Tour + After Party w/ Loco Dice/Buttrich/Livio&Roby

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • crazylarry
    Fresh Peossy
    • Nov 2009

03.20.10 - NYC - Desolat Bus Tour + After Party w/ Loco Dice/Buttrich/Livio&Roby

Pacha & Time to Get iLL Present:

"Desolat Bus Tour 2010"

"Pacha Welcomes back Locodice and friends for an all night Desolate dancing affair."

Loco dice takes his Desolat crew on the road for a multi-city tour bus extravaganza. After headlining Detroit's Movement festival last year, a string of highly successful releases, and a very busy world wide tour schedule, Locodice returns to Pacha NYC to deliver another unforgettable night of music. When Dice is not busy playing the best clubs in the world, holding down a DC-10 residency, being a label boss with fellow producer Martin Buttrich, or signing fresh new acts like Livio and Roby, he probably tries to find a few hours for some much needed sleep. However, he can sleep when he gets home, come March the Desolat crew will be trekking across America bringing us the fresh and upfront sound that the US is craving right now.

Join us March 20th, 2010 at Pacha NYC on New York's best custom Dynacord Sound system.

Details:

*This Pre Sale ticket will get you into the After Party, as well as the main event*

The Main Event starts at 10PM, and typically will go until around 6-8AM in the main room.

The After Party will start around 4AM in the luxurious "Pachita" room on the 4th Floor. The after party will go late into the afternoon, so plan on staying a while

Pacha is by far my favorite club in NY, and with the right people, its very easy to have a good time. Pacha also has a custom Dynacord Sound system very similar to what I use for our Time to Get iLL warehouse parties.

"Pachita" its self is an entirely different ball game. When I saw this room for the first time, immediately I thought, "After Party". Its dark, has great sound, and is lined with plenty of seating all the way around both rooms, with cozy booths great for relaxing with your friends, and a lot of drinks.

No matter where you are on March 20th, you can definitely still get in on the Dessolat bus tour Sunday, as we are going to be kicking it all day with music provided by Dessolat and NYC's finest.

Line-up :

Locodice, Martin Buttrich, Livio & Roby, Crazy Larry

Plus

After Party w/

Martin Buttrich LIVE
    (Desolate)
    Livio & Roby (Desolate)

No Regular Play LIVE (Wolf + Lamb)
    Juan Gaviria (Den Of Thieves, NYC)
    Atomly (Wolf + Lamb, NYC)
    JD Harrington (Den of Thieves, NYC)

And very "Special" guests.....

Tickets Available @ Resident Advisor-

Tickets Purchased from RA will get you into the Main Event as well as the After Party. Get your Limited 15$ discounted tickets before they are all gone.....
Working...