Yellow "was meant to present" John Digweed????

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dodsy87
    Addiction started
    • Jun 2006

Yellow "was meant to present" John Digweed????

What on earth happened at this??? Sven "Pill head in glitter shorts" Vath would not get off the decks and Digweed went home??? I did not go as i had work the next day but i mean people at yellow and likes of you, pull your fucking heads in, majority would have been there to see Digweed. It just shows how basic and how unprofessional Melbourne is getting with parties. Darkbeat and hoolahoop are good yet everyone else just does not give a fuck. Apparently people working at Neverland were speaking to John Digweed and they did not even know who he was, and one of them went "ohhh, your the guy on the poster yeah"??? Fuck me, no wonder he left. Very poor form indeed.
  • DIDI
    Aussie Pest
    • Nov 2004

Re: Yellow "was meant to present" John Digweed????

^^ I mentioned it in one of the thread here. As you probably know I am definitely not a fan of LOY/Future, but I think the main culprit here was Sven! Apparently he told John he wasn't getting off and to leave !! Yellow is a pretty new setup and they wouldn't have known how to handle it. It's not Melbourne it was just Yellow!! There a many really good crews in Melbourne .

I so nearly went to this, I was reading ITM and seeing people sell tickets on the night it was so tempting . So glad I was strong.

Who are hoolahoop. ?? I'm really excited about No Nonsense Darkbeat/Sunny is such a good combination. The Hernan event should be heaven !!

Steve Lawler didn't excite me but the event was run incredibly well . Henry Saiz was Brilliant.
    Originally posted by TheVrk
    it IS incredible isn't it??
    STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
    Simply does not get any better than Hernan
    The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• bobjuice
      Banned
      • May 2008

Originally posted by DIDI
      but I think the main culprit here was Sven! Apparently he told John he wasn't getting off and to leave !!

Comment

• DIDI
        Aussie Pest
        • Nov 2004

^^^ True story Apparently he ran into John and The promoter the next in an Adelaide hotel and apologised profusely.
        STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..

Comment

• dodsy87
          Addiction started
          • Jun 2006

haha. Sounds like Sven did not know what was going on??? What a shit situation, we would have been that ashamed the next morning. So many people have turned on him now, sooooo many people have really given him heaps. Hes lost a lot of fans in Melbourne i think??? Coz it sounds like digweed had a shit set at future aswell, he stopped a track, his mixing was terrible. I think he might have ran to tullamarine airport from neverland screaming, "GET ME OUTTA HEREEEEE!!!" haha

Comment

• DIDI
            Aussie Pest
            • Nov 2004

Comment

• Illuminate
              DUDERZ get a life!!!
              • Aug 2009

Future..was...oh..kay...i suppose. ( )

But in all seriousness busiest schedule I've ever seen for the man himself.

Feel sorry for you man...Nevermind organising Diggers..wow dont they know any DJ's past their Modular guys.

Guess you got to work for your money these days...

The One contains the Many, and the Many contains the One:
              Sbando
              - You Will Be Missed.

"Mankind has the propensity to fuck itself up on anything it lays its hands on."
              Feather

"Who moderates this forum and makes these decisions? Stevie Wonder?"
              Bob
              "i'd give her a muscle she doesn't have "
              the banned1

"I love you Illuminate... that's divine/creator/God in me loving the origin of you."
              KiwiTollway

Comment

• Thiefsie
                Fresh Peossy
                • Nov 2008

Ouch... that has got to suck if you virtually only went for Digweed (as I would have if I was in Sydney).

Wonder if he gets a cheque at the end of that?

Comment

• Illuminate
                  DUDERZ get a life!!!
                  • Aug 2009

Oh hells no! Saw him few weeks before with Way out West at tank.
                  It was somewhat a alright lineup, so i thought to myself may as well..head down chew my face off and bust a move.

But Diggers was Diggers...wish he'd post the one night only set on transitions. It was classic...pure pleasure outsourced in bass (better than sex with supermodels).

The One contains the Many, and the Many contains the One:
                  Sbando
                  - You Will Be Missed.

"Mankind has the propensity to fuck itself up on anything it lays its hands on."
                  Feather

"Who moderates this forum and makes these decisions? Stevie Wonder?"
                  Bob
                  "i'd give her a muscle she doesn't have "
                  the banned1

"I love you Illuminate... that's divine/creator/God in me loving the origin of you."
                  KiwiTollway

Comment

Working...