X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • runningman
    Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
    • Jun 2004

Ottawa Protesters Boot Ann Coulter

I am so proud of my country today. Ottawa protestors blocked Ann Coulter from giving a speech while rioting all around the campus. That sends a strong message that if we don't like you get the Fuck out!

She doesn't understand anything about Free Speech. You are allowed to say what you want but others have the right to protest.. HAHAHA Stupid bitch I LOVE IT!
  • res0nat0r
    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
    • May 2006

Re: Ottawa Protesters Boot Ann Coulter

Isn't blocking her from what she has to say the exact opposite of free speech?

But Ann Coulter is still a jagass either way, I do agree

Comment

• runningman
      Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
      • Jun 2004

I just don't understand why these Universities can give her $10,000 per appearance.. For What!!

No she had free speech on the way back to the airport. Free speech doesn't mean that you have to allow someone to speak at an event. It just means they can say what they want where they are.

What I don't like though was that she was in my hometown the night before at Western U and there were hardly any protestors.. I made my appearance.

Comment

• floridaorange
        I'm merely a humble butler
        • Dec 2005

this pleases me

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• subterFUSE
          Gold Gabber
          • Nov 2006

Originally posted by res0nat0r
          Isn't blocking her from what she has to say the exact opposite of free speech?
          Absolutely correct.
          They appear to be the one's trying hardest to silence different viewpoints.

This sort of thing happened at Columbia University where students tried to block the guy from the Minuteman Project from speaking, but then on another day they had Ahmadinejad come in to speak.

Comment

• 88Mariner
            My dick is smaller
            • Nov 2006

coulter may be a twit, but canada's lack of respect for free expression is contemptible.
            you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• runningman
              Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
              • Jun 2004

she said we were lucky the US didn't roll over on us. Why would we have to let her come here and talk? That's what happens when you piss people off like that they get pissed and tell you to beat it.

I mean I know how you Americans don't like to protest but sometimes it has to be done for what you believe in.

Comment

• 88Mariner
                My dick is smaller
                • Nov 2006

Originally posted by runningman
                she said we were lucky the US didn't roll over on us. Why would we have to let her come here and talk? That's what happens when you piss people off like that they get pissed and tell you to beat it.

I mean I know how you Americans don't like to protest but sometimes it has to be done for what you believe in.
                er wut? We tolerate pretty much every form of expression no matter how vile. the KKK constantly hold protests and we protect their right to do so.

your gd country buckles over ann friggin coulter. lulz

You guise are pussays. yes srs.

but it's ok bro, 'cause, you know, yer canada. Yer not the United States of Awesome. So we shouldn't hold you to such high standards.

but uh...we've been holding these high standards for quite some time now....we're just waiting on the rest of the world to catch up. So tell ya what: we'lll keep ann coulter here so you guise can come to our level....sound fair?
                you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• Jenks
                  I'm kind of a big deal.
                  • Jun 2004

lol. nice of you to check back in Mariner.

Comment

• runningman
                    Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by 88Mariner
                    er wut? We tolerate pretty much every form of expression no matter how vile. the KKK constantly hold protests and we protect their right to do so.

your gd country buckles over ann friggin coulter. lulz

You guise are pussays. yes srs.

but it's ok bro, 'cause, you know, yer canada. Yer not the United States of Awesome. So we shouldn't hold you to such high standards.

but uh...we've been holding these high standards for quite some time now....we're just waiting on the rest of the world to catch up. So tell ya what: we'lll keep ann coulter here so you guise can come to our level....sound fair?
                    If a KKK leader wants to have a speech at a black panther rally the protestors would have a right to unite against him. They have the right to open their mouth and say what they want but they don't have to allow them at the event or venue. There is nothing in "FreeSpeech" that says you have to let them speak at an event. God it sure is easy to trick you guys over there with propaganda.

When you guys get your guts back and protest let me know. We will give you guys some lessons since it has been a while.

Comment

• res0nat0r
                      Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                      • May 2006

Originally posted by runningman
                      When you guys get your guts back and protest let me know..

Comment

• floridaorange
                        I'm merely a humble butler
                        • Dec 2005

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• res0nat0r
                          Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                          • May 2006

Comment