X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • itsjung
    Getting Somewhere
    • Jun 2004

james zabiela Life

ive heard every zabiela compilation that was released in the last 10 years , and i think his newest one might be his best one yet. very satisfied, and has been the only thing i've been listening to non-stop for the past couple of days
  • labmonkey
    Addiction started
    • Apr 2005

Re: james zabiela Life

I was never much of a fan of him, but after listening to this one, I think his sound is much more mature now and I've really enjoyed both cds, go buy it...
    "Nothing is True, Everything is Permitted"

Comment

• chunky
      Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
      • Jan 2006

Every once in a while a talent emerges that just can not be ignored and rises high above the rest and Zabiela is one of them people. I don't like all his sets but he probably the most creative DJ of the decade. FOUR #1 & #2 are on par with Northern Exposure. His Bedroom Bedlam mix tape from 2000 gave me the same reaction as Digweed's first Renaissance demo. I certainly dont think his music has matured, its always been great. His Alive, Utilities and Sound In Motion CDs are all brilliant, But they did take me a while to get into, and they are the sort of CD's that have longevity.
      Originally posted by res0nat0r
      OK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!

Comment

• chunky
        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
        • Jan 2006

I'm listening to his last Masters CD. Its hard to believe it came out 2 years ago
        Originally posted by res0nat0r
        OK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!

Comment

Working...