• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chadmc
    Addiction started
    • May 2005

Re: Sir John Digweed Vaaagabond just got home WOWd

Originally posted by Steve Graham
    ok, so, Tuesday night at B.E.D. I meet DJ Dory, really cool girl, great dj.. fast forward to Thursday after THE boat party I go back to the hotel to get ready to go to the Alternative Route label party at the Shine Basement (nice intimate little venue)
    while getting ready I apparently got into a bit too much <<<

So I head over to the party and my new friend Dory is spinning, the place is just filling in with people and very dark inside, so I go up to the decks to say hi, simple enough yeah, right, except for the fact there's a FUCKING PLATFORM in front of the stage that I failed to notice, as I step forward to shake her heand I hit the edge of the step and go face first into the table holding the cdjs and push it about 2 feet back into her falling onto the stage!

EPIC PARTY FAIL!

I've never felt like a bigger idiot in my life, the look on her face immmediately went from happy to see me to WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST DO! LOL
    thankfully the music didnt come to a screeching halt, thank god for DIGITAL!

after this I went and sat down on my own for about 20 minutes trying to collect myself, lol

but, someone else must have tripped on the platform after me, because by the end of the night they had placed the white banner draped over it.

I ran into dory a few more times during the week, not literally, and all is well, lol

She played a couple of really good sets, the Balance party set was really nice!

check her out when you have a chance www.djdory.com

and that's my story

That kind of stuff happens to my buddy Sean but it always makes for a good story (and laugh or three)
    MOONCHINE - Polytechnic/Baroque/Tulipa
    http://soundcloud.com/chad-mcneely

Comment

• chanty
      John, John, where art thou!
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Bender420
      what are these party fouls you speak of steve?

and i think vagabond learned a lesson about those chairs b/c they removed them early into guy j's set!
      And I was worried that they had a video set up to catch all the wipeouts.
      Awww...I didn't mean A holes, as in "A holes"...I meant it like, as in, my friends....

Comment

• josalo
        Addiction started
        • Apr 2008

I've just uploaded 5 Clips

Enjoy

"superdeepsexyhypergroovalicioustrpfunkhousevi bes"

Comment

• Steve Graham
          DJ Jelly
          • Jun 2004

nice one, thanks!

Comment

• Steve Graham
            DJ Jelly
            • Jun 2004

wow, what a night.. can not wait until next year!

Comment

Working...