If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
...but out of respect for the guy who keeps this sub-forum going.
...by rendering it uninhabitable for the people that used to post in here...
Let's say you're at a cocktail party, and I walk into the room and just begin farting in a manner that is both loud and pungent, clearing the room, letting another one go every few minutes. Moreover, I don't just fart and leave, I stick around and continue farting, such that people only pop back in to confirm that the room still reeks before leaving the party again. Do you give me a gold star and name the party after me because I'm "keeping it going?"
...by rendering it uninhabitable for the people that used to post in here...
Let's say you're at a cocktail party, and I walk into the room and just begin farting in a manner that is both loud and pungent, clearing the room, letting another one go every few minutes. Moreover, I don't just fart and leave, I stick around and continue farting, such that people only pop back in to confirm that the room still reeks before leaving the party again. Do you give me a gold star and name the party after me because I'm "keeping it going?"
are you just stopping by to smell the roses?
Also, poor analogy, unless you're suggesting that mere posting of comments and opinions and threads offends your senses.
If, as you suggest, this sub-forum is uninhabitable and therefore nobody comes around here, I see no harm in giving him the name to his own sub-forum.
you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky
it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles
Toasty I am not trolling. I post my opinions and it goes against the norm most times.
Why don't other people post their opinions? I want to know what is important right now to Toasty, Steve Graham, Mariner, Huggie, Local??? Someone start something so we can discuss.
spending so much time and energy thinking and talking about politics ... must be exhausting, basically a waste of life IMHO
♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪• אין סוף •♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•
Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.
...by rendering it uninhabitable for the people that used to post in here...
Let's say you're at a cocktail party, and I walk into the room and just begin farting in a manner that is both loud and pungent, clearing the room, letting another one go every few minutes. Moreover, I don't just fart and leave, I stick around and continue farting, such that people only pop back in to confirm that the room still reeks before leaving the party again. Do you give me a gold star and name the party after me because I'm "keeping it going?"
spending so much time and energy thinking and talking about politics ... must be exhausting, basically a waste of life IMHO
Yeah Kat, so much easier to just cut and paste D @ Ms.
Originally posted by TheVrk
it IS incredible isn't it??
STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
Simply does not get any better than Hernan
MercuryServer uses account information, forum content, cookies and technical records to operate the community. Our privacy notice explains public posts, private communications, the TOTM connection and your choices.
Please read the notice before using member features. This acknowledgement does not waive your privacy rights or authorise unrelated tracking.
Comment