X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ezdude1970
    Getting Somewhere
    • Jun 2004

Liza Minelli Falls; California Warned Of Possible Tsunami

After the horrific Tsunami that swept South East Asia and killed almost 40,000 people, California was warned today of a possible Tsunami hitting its coast after Liza Minelli fell from her bed early this morning while she was sleeping.

"She was sleeping and just rolled out of bed." Stated her bodyguard; "I just heard this huge loud explosion like sound and I thought it was an earthquake. I ran to her room to see if she was ok and saw her on the floor. She couldn't move. She just rolled out of bed and fell. It was horrific."

Seismologists at the California Institute of Technology (CalTech) stated that the rumble caused by Ms. Minelli's fall was approximately a 7.4, slightly smaller then the quake that hit South East Asia. "It was not as big as the South East Asia quake." Stated Bill Smarty, a CalTech Seismologist, "However, it was big enough that I think it will cause a pretty big wave to hit the entire coast of California. I think people should run for their lives now!"

After cranes arrived at Ms. Minelli's house, she was taken to the hospital to make sure she didn't break any bones.

"She is doing ok." Stated Ms. Minelli's press agent, "The doctor said she will be ok. Just some minor fractures in her back which will heal with time. However, we do need a good floor person to fix the hole next to her bed. Does anyone know of a good tile person?"

Working...