Lady Waks (In Beat we Trust) @ Record National Dance Radio Show - SAT (07.04.2010)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bloodstream
    Platinum Poster
    • Nov 2009

Lady Waks (In Beat we Trust) @ Record National Dance Radio Show - SAT (07.04.2010)

Track ID: 2010-04-07 - Lady Waks (In Beat we Trust) @ Record National Dance Radio Show - SAT - V.I.P
    Audio Quality: 192 kbps
    Length: 00:53:40 minutes
    Style: Breaks
    Size: 73,7 MB
    Note: without Russian talk-overs !!!
    Download:
    http://ul.to/w7zgca

• alexsibarra
    Platinum Poster
    • Dec 2007

Re: Lady Waks (In Beat we Trust) @ Record National Dance Radio Show - SAT (07.04.2010

320kbps version
    mirrorz

DepositFiles provides you with a legitimate technical solution, which enables you to upload, store, access and download text, software, scripts, images, sounds, videos, animations and any other materials in form of one or several electronic files.
    IT MEANS A LOT

Comment

• Bloodstream
      Platinum Poster
      • Nov 2009

Re: Lady Waks (In Beat we Trust) @ Record National Dance Radio Show - SAT (07.04.2010

muahaha could you please tell me where you have found this.
      Thats my recording reencoded to 320 kbit

sometimes people are so dumb

edit alldjorg muahaha ^^
      one of those stealer and reuper pages, dont know why people are visiting those mafia sides !
      As you could see, its all reupped + rettaged !!!!! from my recording !

ARTIST....: Lady Waks
      TITLE.....: In Beat we Trust (Record National Dance Radio Show)
      GENRE.....: Breaks
      SUBGENRE..: n/a
      SOURCE....: Radio
      RELDATE...: 07.04.2010
      AiRDATE...: 07.04.2010

TRACKS....: 01
      LENGTH....: 53:40 min
      SIZE......: 122,84 MB
      QUALITY...: 320 kbps

NR. NAME. TiME:
      .................................................. ........

01. Lady Waks - In Beat we Trust (Record National Dance Radio Show) - SAT 07.04.2010 53:40

TOTAL: 53:40 min

Comment

• alexsibarra
        Platinum Poster
        • Dec 2007

you are so full of it mate  all of your threads have the VIP sign on them like if you where the DJ, or the productor =) keep in mind that your tread said 192 and i just added a 320 version i dont know where you think people are going to dig you if you aint humble...

This is all about sharing not muzik just for the love of it, which aparrently you seek for selfreward, and the secret of this is that you get rewards in a different way, that what you are looking for, It seems to me that i have many other sources than alldj mate and the SETS that you upload i can find them in other server or sites so i guess that you make me SMILE when you put V.I.P., WE ALL ARE =)
        Have great one 
        OVER.........
        IT MEANS A LOT

Comment

• Bloodstream
          Platinum Poster
          • Nov 2009

you missunderstand this. Its unnecessary to reencode the file from 192 to a poorer 320. For what ? For quality loss or what. Thats 100% my version, because its without russian talk-overs and you cant tell me, that the other one has the same cuttings, for sure not. The uncut version with talkovers and breaks is 57:12 minutes and alldj.org never recording stuff, the steal it from the scene servers and from letitbit .... sometimes with the original tag talon, 1king, often without. maybe its addicted about their day ^^

That make no sense ^^ but maybe you can tell me the advantages about a loss reencoding
          Thats the one and only what makes me astonishing, the piss take to the downloaders which are thinking they have a higher one which could be better LOL but it isnt ^^

or maybe i should reencode for the future all to 320 kbit or direct to WAV 2116 kbit, indifferent if the original source is 56 kbit mono or aac 16 kbit or whatever.

Original File e.g. 80 MB
          Reencoded and not better one 250 MB

significance what ? Tell me the points !

Think you would react or wondering why its so, if you know about the details from the original recorded file

Comment

• alexsibarra
            Platinum Poster
            • Dec 2007

you know what you are right  =0) im sorry mate and let me tell you that your posts have some positive effect  as long as you post something its good cause you are keeping it real  thank you for the lesson you just gave me  ill keep that in mind, thanx mate
            IT MEANS A LOT

Comment

• Bloodstream
              Platinum Poster
              • Nov 2009

now i have all details from that reupping guy

Username on several forums: xnxx from Ukraine

The IP Address is: private -> if someone needs PM
              The host name is: likely-warehouse.volia.net

Comment

Working...