X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hypoluxxa
    Are you Kidding me??
    • Jun 2004

Re: Multitasking!!!

I have 2 iphones, a 3G (unlocked & jailbroken) and a 3Gs. The battery on the 3GS was horrible when I had the 3GS unlocked, now that it isn't unlocked, it is better but nothing to get happy about. I wouldn't trade my iPhone or Macs for anything! Some things aren't for everybody...

Comment

• pipey
      Gold Gabber
      • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Shpira
      +1

p.s. I-phone sucks ass. BB is the way...
      by the way - with over 10 years experience in the industry - talking corporate phone sales and support here - bberry is certainly NOT the way.

dont get me wrong, they were good a while ago, but the sony ericsson p1 was a better phone than any bberry ever released - and i think ericssons are fucking crap generally. Thats saying alot for me.

bberry only had one advantage - bes - now that other phones are featuring exchange support and kicking the bberrys ass, i wish that stupid company would curl up and go away.

honestly, the iphone revolutionised communications because its a beautiful device that is a 'one stop shop' for people = who wants to carry phone, pda, and ipod when you can cram them all into one device that does a better job then the individual devices anyway. gps saves my ass when im lost, i can email, i can listen to my sounds, i can watch vids, i can game, i can surf the net, i can get an app for just about anything i can think of, while on the go, and i laugh at all the gits squinting at those tiny bberry screens and punching the shitty keypads, that ALWAYS fuck out.

I can think of at least 30 customers that i know who have bberry 8100s and 8310s that have had the keypad fuck out under GENTLE USE. its so common now that when we are logging fault tickets at work, the techs are like, oh, yeah, bberry, what model, uh huh, keypad? yep, thought so... there are a couple other faults they do but thats one of the most common i can think of that happens to at least 30% of the bberrys that i deal with - and im not talking ones that have had liquid spilt on them or whatever. im talking immaculate, carefully used blackberries, that fuck out without abuse.

now when i see people with a bberry, or a nokia "smart" phone, i just laugh, shake my head and think - should have got an iphone...

and i am by no means a mac fanboy = at all. i would never buy one of their albeit beautiful pcs running linux in disguise, but one thing is certain - i am iphone for life if they keep up the good work.

but hey, my opinion is just that lol

opinions are like arseholes = everyone has one and they always stink
      Originally posted by Kamal
      Thank you Dr. Needle for attending the balloon Party

Comment

• DIDI
        Aussie Pest
        • Nov 2004

You will never buy a mac
        Originally posted by TheVrk
        it IS incredible isn't it??
        STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..
        Simply does not get any better than Hernan
        The 'club spirit' is in the soul. It Never Dies

Comment

• pipey
          Gold Gabber
          • Mar 2007

as long as they charge 4 times as much as the same machine in a non apple case, no i wont my darling... no i wont...

id rather kit my house out with a couple mean pcs or a nice one and a cheap file server for the 4k it costs for a high end mac... considering that the mac will look old the next year anyway.

Comment

• DIDI
            Aussie Pest
            • Nov 2004

You know better than that !! Mine looks totally current and it's years old . Plus it was very cheap. I'm really happy with it !!

How long were you off the air because of viruses ?
            STILL pumpin out great set after great set...never cheesed out, never sold out, never lost his touch..

Comment

• pipey
              Gold Gabber
              • Mar 2007

SILENCE YOU! :P hahahahaha and yes, it was my APPLE iphone that saved my arse with that one haha

fair call hun /bow

Comment

• DIDI
                Aussie Pest
                • Nov 2004

Btw did I tell you I picked up an apple display at Cash Converters. Now all I want is one of those really neat little keyboards and it will all co ordinate

Comment

• pipey
                  Gold Gabber
                  • Mar 2007

you mean this? love this thing. i would love to have one if i didnt have fucked wrists and these werent the most un ergonomic thing ever invented.

Comment

• DIDI
                    Aussie Pest
                    • Nov 2004

That's the one !! love it!! When I was without a screen for a while and used internet cafes, I really got to appreciate the sloped mac keyboards. Flat ones really are awful.

Comment

• pipey
                      Gold Gabber
                      • Mar 2007

my keyboard at work and also home. couldnt live without it - ugly, but it rules. i havent had wrist pain in nearly 2 years with this.

Comment

• DIDI
                        Aussie Pest
                        • Nov 2004

That is a whole new species

Comment

Working...