Speedy J. (Electric Deluxe - Netherlands) @ Train Wreck Mix (08.04.2010)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bloodstream
    Platinum Poster
    • Nov 2009

Speedy J. (Electric Deluxe - Netherlands) @ Train Wreck Mix (08.04.2010)

Track ID: 2010-04-08 - Speedy J. (Electric Deluxe - Netherlands) @ Train Wreck Mix - DFC
    Audio Quality: 128 kbps
    Length: 00:59:51 minutes
    Style: Minimal Techno
    Size: 54,8 MB
    Download:

Tracklisting:
    Butane and Someone Else - Little Helpers 5-5 - Little Helpers
    Tim Xavier and Camea - Beaded Sweat - Clink Records
    Unknown - Demo20 - Unreleased
    Speedy J - Armstrong - CLR
    Xhin - Black Moth - Meerestief
    Masuki - Sadness Of Love (Ascion Remix) - Frappant
    Tony Rohr - Unknown - Unreleased
    Ventilator - Template 08
    Unknown - Demo - Unreleased
    Cheap and Deep Productions - Words Breaths And Pauses - Cheap and Deep
    Speedy J - Blackjack Bootleg - Unreleased
    Ecologist - Slow Burn - Unreleased
    Savas Pascalidis - The Final Phase Part 2 - Sweatshop
  • evo7
    Gold Gabber
    • Jun 2004

Re: Speedy J. (Electric Deluxe - Netherlands) @ Train Wreck Mix (08.04.2010)

nice one, ta
    www.soundcloud.com/superistic

Comment

• Subfader
      Getting warmed up
      • Aug 2009

stop using false dates for RBMA shows...

Comment

• Bloodstream
        Platinum Poster
        • Nov 2009

Originally posted by Subfader
        stop using false dates for RBMA shows...
        what ? This mix was uploaded at 08.04.2010 11.52 am

Comment

• Subfader
          Getting warmed up
          • Aug 2009

? i guess that's the date when YOU uploaded it after ripping.

Comment

• Bloodstream
            Platinum Poster
            • Nov 2009

Originally posted by Subfader
            ? i guess that's the date when YOU uploaded it after ripping.
            no, thats the AIR date from that mix on their side !

AIR DATE: 08.04.2010 11.52 am
            POSTING DATE: 08.04.2010 10:05 pm

I really dont know whats wrong with it ? Why do you make claims "stop using false dates for RBMA shows" I cant see any mistakes from myself, maybe if people are living at the end of the world they have one day later LOL, but logically thats the right Date !

P.S. Their Last Excl. Train Wreck Mixes:
            2010-04-05 - Starkey (Planet Mu Records - Philadelphia) @ Train Wreck Mix - Volume 2 - V.I.P
            AIR DATE: 05.04.2010 7.26 pm
            POSTING DATE: 05.04.2010 10:31 pm

2010-04-08 - Speedy J. (Electric Deluxe - Netherlands) @ Train Wreck Mix - DFC
            AIR DATE: 08.04.2010 11.52 am
            POSTING DATE: 08.04.2010 10:05 pm

Comment

• Subfader
              Getting warmed up
              • Aug 2009

where the heck is your date from? there are no dates on the rbma radio site (unfortunatly). but you can't just take the date from the day you find a mix there, that's incorrect.

Latest additions: http://redbullmusicacademyradio.com/.../selection/18/

http://redbullmusicacademyradio.com/shows/2618/ (21 shows posted within 1 day?)

Comment

• Bloodstream
                Platinum Poster
                • Nov 2009

its not the finding date, is it so abstruse ?
                Do you know what a RSS programm is ?
                I think no
                Tes la rock was on air last night around 9pm

Sub, wenn du genauso rippst wie du immer argumentierst, dann würde es nicht besser also wie bei ets ausschauen.

I know what i do and its correct !

Comment

• Subfader
                  Getting warmed up
                  • Aug 2009

Nice how you just ignore the facts.

Comment

• Bloodstream
                    Platinum Poster
                    • Nov 2009

tell me whats wrong dude ?
                    Train Mixes are exclusive @ rbma.

Which date should i take when the "AIR DATE" from redbull is wrong ?
                    Which is the right date when the released "exclusive" isnt right ?

Sure, that i dont upload the tes la rock with the date from yesterday, because its a clubbing gig from the 20th of February. But thats a bad example
                    + i have this set as LINE in CBR 160 kbit direct link http://tinyurl.com/y9n6s8c
                    So dont take me for an idiot and turn the tables

That settles the matter, those people are stickler and ungrateful. and debate about things were you have no clue

For the future i will uploading more shitty music for your databass as before ^^
                    And quality music will come rarer online, i couldnt care less Its not heavy, to recording Jesse Garcia, Lee van Dowski and other boring music ^^ i dont need them, recording, uploading and delating

2010-04-04 - Radio Slave (Rekids - Berlin) @ Rekids Label Party, Rex Club - Paris
                    2010-04-03 - James Zabiela (Renaissance) @ Box, Ministy of Sound - London
                    2010-04-02 - Derrick May (Transmat - Detroit) @ Cafe Barzilay - Tel-Aviv
                    2010-04-02 - Marcel Dettmann (Ostgut Ton, MDR, Berghain) @ Monox, Sub Club - Glasgow
                    2010-03-27 - Avus, Luke Abbott, James Holden @ Border Community Showcase, Bozar - Brussels - unpicked !
                    2010-03-25 - Sasha b2b John Digweed @ Yacht - Florida

Comment

• Subfader
                      Getting warmed up
                      • Aug 2009

bla bla. always the same with you.

Comment

• AntonyM
                        DUDERZ get a life!!!
                        • Oct 2004

What's up with the hate, glad to get a Speedy J set.
                        Originally posted by Shpira
                        So came back last night...
                        Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
                        Originally posted by Illuminate
                        Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
                        2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
                        3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
                        4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

Working...