X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • res0nat0r
    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
    • May 2006

Re: Oklahoma City Bombing 15 Years Later

there are no other bombs because the fbi spent years and millions of dollars tracking down who did it and exactly how and why. i dont think you or that dipshit you quote from and his handicam have more resources than the feds.

Comment

• runningman
      Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
      • Jun 2004

So you trust the Feds more then hundreds of eyewitnesses.

So the head of the FBI could realistically tell you that the internet was shut down by the Geico cavemen and you would believe it.

Again where is this absolute blind trust in your gov't come from? It is the same story as 9/11. A bomb goes off outside the building causes damage that is impossible, eyewitnesses report hearing multiple bombs, video cameras that caught the building were seized by the Feds and never realeased. And they knew who it was within a couple days of when it happened.

Sound familiar?

Economy - I mean can't you see the lies? In the MSM they are saying that we are in a recovery. There is no recovery. This is just the paper cover up. The real mess is going to hit in the near future.

Music - Everyone knows MSMusic is the absolute worst. Beyonce and Rihanna aren't the most talented musicians out there! Also when is there going to be a MSMusic song that has any meaning to the public. Music used to broaden peoples minds and inspire them to be better. Now it is nothing but a facade of what music is meant to be. Music = Sex now and that is it!!

Wars - Obama isn't pulling out of Iraq. I mean shit he got the Nobel Peace Prize and the next week he sent more troops to Afghanistan. What a joke.

Gitmo - This isn't closing either. The timetable has been pushed back and pushed back. The only way they will close this is if they open 10 new ones around the world that we won't know about for years.

Healthcare - So millions of more people get covered and you are going to reduce the National Debt.. Ya right.. haha

Where is the truth? The truth is actually the lie in your head.. it would be funny if it wasn't so sad.

Comment

• res0nat0r
        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
        • May 2006

Originally posted by runningman
        So you trust the Feds more then hundreds of eyewitnesses.

So the head of the FBI could realistically tell you that the internet was shut down by the Geico cavemen and you would believe it.

Again where is this absolute blind trust in your gov't come from? It is the same story as 9/11. A bomb goes off outside the building causes damage that is impossible, eyewitnesses report hearing multiple bombs, video cameras that caught the building were seized by the Feds and never realeased. And they knew who it was within a couple days of when it happened.

Sound familiar?
        Economy - I mean can't you see the lies? In the MSM they are saying that we are in a recovery. There is no recovery. This is just the paper cover up. The real mess is going to hit in the near future.

Music - Everyone knows MSMusic is the absolute worst. Beyonce and Rihanna aren't the most talented musicians out there! Also when is there going to be a MSMusic song that has any meaning to the public. Music used to broaden peoples minds and inspire them to be better. Now it is nothing but a facade of what music is meant to be. Music = Sex now and that is it!!

Wars - Obama isn't pulling out of Iraq. I mean shit he got the Nobel Peace Prize and the next week he sent more troops to Afghanistan. What a joke.

Gitmo - This isn't closing either. The timetable has been pushed back and pushed back. The only way they will close this is if they open 10 new ones around the world that we won't know about for years.

Healthcare - So millions of more people get covered and you are going to reduce the National Debt.. Ya right.. haha

Where is the truth? The truth is actually the lie in your head.. it would be funny if it wasn't so sad.

Comment

• runningman
          Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
          • Jun 2004

RunningmanReso

Comment

• res0nat0r
            Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
            • May 2006

better investigate that conspiracy....

Comment

• Garrick
              DUDERZ get a life!!!
              • Jun 2004

are you guys married to each other per chance?
              Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• floridaorange
                I'm merely a humble butler
                • Dec 2005

Originally posted by res0nat0r
                dude you need a new fucking hobby.

ha!

"per chance"

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• Highsteppa
                  Gold Gabber
                  • Feb 2005

Your self image is unsurprisingly just as distorted as your view on the world, hillbilly.

Comment

• runningman
                    Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                    • Jun 2004

Oh wow nothing makes me laugh harder than someone from Toronto making fun of me..

Only two good things come from Toronto - Chanty and the CN Tower.. Other than that the place is useless.

I guess I am a hillbilly because I don' tlike sitting in traffic for 3 hours on my way home from work..

Comment

• Highsteppa
                      Gold Gabber
                      • Feb 2005

It's nowhere nearly as funny as you fancying yourself as "saving lives", hillbilly boy.

Keep up the good work, and the inflated self image. I'm sure you've got your place in life as a small time Geraldo Rivera.

Comment

• CircleGuy
                        Banned
                        • Jan 2010

:o
                        Last edited by CircleGuy; April 11, 2010, 05:20:03 AM.

Comment

Working...