Getting Somewhere
    • Nov 2006

Listed presents Twilight on the Tikki WMC 2010 feat SOS - Part 1 Naveen G

Naveen G just posted this set today on facebook. Amazing set:

tsvba's sounds on SoundCloud - Hear the world’s sounds
  • djmeznyc
    Fresh Peossy
    • Apr 2010

Re: Listed presents Twilight on the Tikki WMC 2010 feat SOS - Part 1 Naveen G

cheers im in

Comment

• davidrosalie
      Fresh Peossy
      • Apr 2010

Amazing sets .

Comment

• funky_monkey
        Addiction started
        • Jun 2004

Very nice set. Big thx
        --The world is always three drinks behind--

Comment

• ddr
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Jun 2004

awesome!! thank you!

is there any hope to the other parts of this night?
          "pics or stfu" - R.I.P. Steve "Jibgolly" James

Comment

• djbyrd23
            Getting warmed up
            • Jun 2006

Great job from Naveen warming up the Tikki for SOS!! Other listed WMC set will be coming soon!!
            -----------------------------------------------------------
            "Say no to drugs when others are looking!" -- MXC

Comment

• Dhar_2
              meat and potatoes
              • Jun 2004

are we sure this is from 2009?

Comment

• Dhar_2
                meat and potatoes
                • Jun 2004

ignore me!

Comment

• Dhar_2
                  meat and potatoes
                  • Jun 2004

almost the same bloody flyer!

Comment

• movingzachb
                    Getting Somewhere
                    • Nov 2007

Anyone know if a track list for this is posted up anywhere. I am digging on tranceaddict's thread but its fifty bazilion pages long.

Comment

• AntonyM
                      DUDERZ get a life!!!
                      • Oct 2004

Naveen G has the skills, great to see him back at it.
                      Originally posted by Shpira
                      So came back last night...
                      Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
                      Originally posted by Illuminate
                      Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
                      2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
                      3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
                      4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

• energizerbunny
                        Addiction started
                        • Jun 2004

sweet, I didnt get on the tikki this year cause the Sasha Digweed yacht party was at the same time, so glad I get to hear what Naveen was up to, love him!

www.myspace.com/lisasant
                        www.myspace.com/discotecamusic
                        www.djmag.ae
                        www.bringthebeats.com

Comment

• GAVIN.MCAVOY
                          Addiction started
                          • Nov 2008

cheers,always does a good mix

Comment

• AntonyM
                            DUDERZ get a life!!!
                            • Oct 2004

This set is retarded, another dimension, get this.
                            Originally posted by Shpira
                            So came back last night...
                            Sven Vath was amazing...he played a god damn killer set...ended up going to that and came to at like 10 am in some whore house in south Amsterdam...no idea how I ended up there...friday was a bit of a blur got really drunk and visited several parties can't remember a whole lot to be honest hehe...saturday was probably the best day that I recall...started up in the nearest coffee shop and going from party to party...beautiful woman, beer and weed...finished the night by taking some shrooms and listening to an amazing elke kleijn set...sunday...i met a nice girl who worked at one of the coffee shops and ended up talking to her for like 6 hours...was supposed to meet her at some DnB party...but instead went for a steak and walked around red light district bars drinking and smoking...monday took it easy went to a coffee shop and took a taxi to airport....

All in all...I think I will be going back there some time soon
                            Originally posted by Illuminate
                            Let me get this straight.

So white-middle class Americans have been told by their Television sets to be fearful of:

1. Mexicans/Latinos from the South bringing drugs and killings n' shit.
                            2. African Americans cause mos def they are raging a race war and want to occupy America like how the plebs occupied Wall St.
                            3. Iranians/Afghans/Any one of middle eastern origin to be quite frank, cause you know Islam...
                            4. North Koreans/Chinese cause you know everything...

Am I close here?

Comment

• Dhar_2
                              meat and potatoes
                              • Jun 2004

has the sos set surfaced?

Comment

Working...