Samuel L Jackson Unthinkable, New Movie - WTF?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • runningman
    Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
    • Jun 2004

Samuel L Jackson Unthinkable, New Movie - WTF?

Sammy is coming out with a new movie in the summer called Unthinkable. Below is the tralier.

Wow let's go over the subliminal messaging in this movie. Because this is good shit here!!

1. First Nuclear bombs in three American cities (psy-op to impose fear)
    2. The FBI comes to the rescue by calling in it's Elite Sammy
    3. Sammy just so happens to be great at torturing people
    4. Torture is good because it is necessary
    5. The bearded terrorist wants to be tortured (gives illusion that-we mid as well torture because they want to be tortured)
    6. Carrie Ann Moss says it goes against the Constitution and she is viewed as the "bag guy" because she doesn't want to torture him. Also implyes that if you don't torture the US will end as we know it. (Constitution = bad)
    7. The terrorists says "he deserves to be tortured" again implying they want to be tortured so we mid as well.
    8. The terrorist wants to be there being tortured - Yet again implying torture him he wants it.
    9. Carrie Ann Moss yet again is the "bad guy" because she doesn't believe in torture and she wants to stop it
    10. Visual Comes up "How Far Would You Go To Protect Your Country" Now this is interesting because this is a statement not a question because it doesn't end with a question mark.
    Protect is also in Red - Red meaning: Studies show that red can have a physical effect, increasing the rate of respiration and raising blood pressure. You will now subcouncsiously associate Protect = Torture, Torture = Good. Red is also the color associated with feelings of Love and the Devil.

All in all this is the best psychological trailer I have ever seen. What a masterpiece. I have never seen a movie where the torturer was the "Good Guy".. I think back to the movie Eraser where the torturer was a foreign ugly toothless man. Here he is the SuperHero.
  • Garrick
    DUDERZ get a life!!!
    • Jun 2004

Re: Samuel L Jackson Unthinkable, New Movie - WTF?

they could sing kumbayah to the terrorist and hope that he'll become a born again christian... who knows. it could happen.

i think i'll skip this movie.
    Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• Garrick
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Jun 2004

they could sing kumbayah to the terrorist and hope that he'll become a born again christian... who knows. it could happen.

i think i'll skip this movie. i lost
      Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• Garrick
        DUDERZ get a life!!!
        • Jun 2004

preview is interesting... not sure about the movie.

Comment

• tiddles
          Encryption, Jr.
          • Jun 2004

Comment

• Garrick
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • Jun 2004

i guess there's more than one way to get your post count up....

i clicked edit and got a new post each time.........

Comment

• res0nat0r
              Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
              • May 2006

Originally posted by runningman
              have never seen a movie where the torturer was the "Good Guy".. I think back to the movie Eraser where the torturer was a foreign ugly toothless man. Here he is the SuperHero.
              Too bad you're missing out on this goodness then:

Comment

• Dhar_2
                meat and potatoes
                • Jun 2004

unbreakable -> unthinkable!

Comment

• Shpira
                  Angry Boy Child
                  • Oct 2006

you are reading far too deep into this...
                  The Idiots ARE Winning.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect."
                  Mark Twain

SOBRIETY MIX

Comment

• diegoff
                    Are you Kidding me??
                    • Jun 2004

why all this shitty movies arrive to our cinemas (outside the us)??? I mean, shitty movies shooted in my city don´t suppose to get even to the neighbor´s country cinema...
                    It´s a spiritual thing!

feb 2021 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/pand...os-inflamables
                    Sept 26th https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/earthling-vibes
                    May 1st 2020 https://soundcloud.com/diegoarv/current

Comment

• runningman
                      Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                      • Jun 2004

No actually I am not reading to much into this. People with PHd.s in Marketing and Psychology would agree with my assesment. I even spoke to a buddy of mine that is VP of Marketing for Chrysler and showed it to him and he couldn't believe it either. The subconscious mind is what actually controls you (Proven Fact) your conscious ind just makes excuses for the things that we do even though we think we thought of it.

Shpira go out and get the book Mind Programming by Eldon Taylor. It will change your mind. Everything on TV and poster adds is done for a reason. Marketers from around the world would go to him to put subconscious hints in there marketing material. He really is at the top of the food chain when it comes to mind manipulation.

Comment

• res0nat0r
                        Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
                        • May 2006

Among all of this blab you are forgetting this is just a dumb popcorn flick starring Samuel L Jackson.

Comment

• Highsteppa
                          Gold Gabber
                          • Feb 2005

Dude. runningman is saving lives here (his own words). If one person is saved by not going to see the movie on opening day, our savior has done his job. Through the power of the intarweb!

Comment

• runningman
                            Playa I'm a Sooth Saya
                            • Jun 2004

I know jealousy when I hear it HS.. Admit it you want to be me.

Comment

• floridaorange
                              I'm merely a humble butler
                              • Dec 2005

Originally posted by runningman
                              No actually I am not reading to much into this. People with PHd.s in Marketing and Psychology would agree with my assesment. I even spoke to a buddy of mine that is VP of Marketing for Chrysler and showed it to him and he couldn't believe it either. The subconscious mind is what actually controls you (Proven Fact) your conscious ind just makes excuses for the things that we do even though we think we thought of it.

Shpira go out and get the book Mind Programming by Eldon Taylor. It will change your mind. Everything on TV and poster adds is done for a reason. Marketers from around the world would go to him to put subconscious hints in there marketing material. He really is at the top of the food chain when it comes to mind manipulation.

http://www.amazon.com/Mind-Programmi.../dp/1401923313
                              Some of use actually went to class that day and listened but nice to see you've never stopped learning RM.

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

Working...