• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ace_dl
    Platinum Poster
    • Jun 2004

Re: Yet Another....TGIF Thread

Originally posted by chunky
    They can all come and play round my house tonight while I lay on the sofa smoking, drinking and getting totaly wasted.
    I just read that John Cleese took a $5,400 cab from Oslo to Brussels. I still got time to convince Sir John
    Speakman Sound - Hold the Line

Comment

• chanty
      John, John, where art thou!
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by ace_dl
      I believe Sir John shall not appear as well tonight in Athens ... All UK flights are grounded till 2morrow
      Awe..that sucks! : (
      Awww...I didn't mean A holes, as in "A holes"...I meant it like, as in, my friends....

Comment

• platanomosqueado
        Fresh Peossy
        • Dec 2009

papa sven tonite!!

Comment

• 88Mariner
          My dick is smaller
          • Nov 2006

this has, naturally, become my going-out song. already got it on Mp3. time to start hitting the Jack!
          you could put an Emfire release on for 2 minutes and you would be a sleep before it finishes - Chunky

it's RA. they'd blow their load all over some stupid 20 minute loop of a snare if it had a quirky flange setting. - Tiddles

Am I somewhere....in the corners of your mind....

----PEACE-----

Comment

• Miguel
            Are you Kidding me??
            • Oct 2005

jack and coke hell yezz ... $1 beers this afternoon, god only knows what next ... oh how i love me some recession friendly beers

Comment

• nipper25
              Getting Somewhere
              • May 2007

Well I have finished 24hrs on 15 hour night shift and 9 hours lecturing I have just got my ticket to see Nick Warren play in Liverpool and he is defo playing as he is arriving by train. I will be the one who is falling asleep by the bins by the end of the evening : ) but its at a really cool venue too. O and I am looking forward to seeing Andy laters too

Whatever happens everyone, enjoy the weekend : )

Comment

• Garrick
                DUDERZ get a life!!!
                • Jun 2004

already been out and played 18 holes of golf in 75 degree, sunny weather with a hangover... hoppin' back on the saddle with my first drink in hand, listening to new michael & levan set at the pool. tomorrow night, it's dear enemy concert! woooo! nice start to a fun weekend.
                Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

Working...