X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • res0nat0r
    Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
    • May 2006

Loft (2008)

Five married men share ownership of an upmarket loft, which they use to discretely meet their respective mistresses. When the body of a murdered woman is found in that loft, the men begin to suspect each other of having committed the gruesome crime, as they are the only ones with keys to the premises.
    This is a very stylish and very well done thriller with lots of twists and turns. The whole film architecture and locations were beautiful, seemed to be directly out of the 'modern hotel' thread in the other forum; every scene seemed to be shot in great looking modern and minimal design locations.

The website for this is: http://www.loftdefilm.be/

There is an english link on the site above and that is the only place I could find online a trailer for this film with english subtitles.

I really enjoyed this one.
  • ribbario
    Underwater
    • Aug 2006

Re: Loft (200

awesome , just awesome !!!!
    Mixes !!!

Comment

• res0nat0r
      Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
      • May 2006

^didnt like or did?

Comment

• ribbario
        Underwater
        • Aug 2006

Originally posted by res0nat0r
        ^didnt like or did?
        really loving It !
        Mixes !!!

Comment

• Kamal
          Administrator
          • May 2002

Loft

Belgian movie about 5 friends who share a secret Loft for hanky panky until a dead girl winds up in the bedroom in the loft. After that, its nothing but a series of twists after twists and the movie jumps back and forth between the 5 being interrogated in the police station and various stages in the past. Definitely worth the first watch

Give it a 6.5/10 Its probably worthy of a 7/10 but I'm feeling stingy with my ratings
          www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
          he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
          Originally posted by ace_dl
          Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
          I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

• res0nat0r
            Someone MARRY ME!! LOL
            • May 2006

Re: Loft

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0926762/ This is a very stylish and very well done thriller with lots of twists and turns. The whole film architecture and locations were beautiful, seemed to be directly out of the 'modern hotel' thread in the other forum; every scene seemed to be shot in great looking modern and minimal design

Comment

• Kamal
              Administrator
              • May 2002

threads merged
              www.mjwebhosting.com

Jib says:
              he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shitting
              Originally posted by ace_dl
              Guys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
              I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me

Comment

Working...