Don't remember if I've posted this but here it is again. Ólafur Arnalds - Ljósiđ

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • feather
    Shanghai ooompa loompa
    • Jul 2004

Don't remember if I've posted this but here it is again. Ólafur Arnalds - Ljósiđ

i_want_to_have_sex_with_electronic_music

Originally posted by Hoff
    a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
    Originally posted by m1sT3rL
    Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.
  • Kat
    A pretty fn good milkshake
    • Mar 2006

Re: Don't remember if I've posted this but here it is again. Ólafur Arnalds - Ljósiđ

sweet
    anyone remember disneys fantasia? still amazing and it was done in 1940!
    ♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪• אין סוף •♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•♫♪♪♫•♫♪•♪♫•

Music is essential for the expression of non material ideals and energies. Music colors our surroundings with emanations from the highest vibrational fields. It allows us to escape all limitations in our thinking and very existence.

Comment

• Garrick
      DUDERZ get a life!!!
      • Jun 2004

Re: Don't remember if I've posted this but here it is again. Ólafur Arnalds - Ljósiđ

is that just digital art? that is fuckin cool man.
      Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• feather
        Shanghai ooompa loompa
        • Jul 2004

Yeah it's completely CG, amazing huh. I've never seen anything like it, perfect for the track.

a powerful and insane mothership that occasionally comes commanded by the real ones .. then suck us and makes us appear in the most magical of all lands
        Oh. My. God. James absolutely obliterated the island tonight. The last time there was so much destruction, Obi Wan Kenobi had to take a seat on the Falcon after the Death Star said "hi and bye" to Leia's homeworld.

I got pics and video. But I will upload them in the morning. I need to smoke this nice phat joint and just close my eyes and replay the amazingness in my head.

Comment

• Garrick
          DUDERZ get a life!!!
          • Jun 2004

yeah i was thinking that when i was watching it... the song compliments the artwork perfectly!
          Should I fuck you at that not until the ass, inject then tremendously hard bumschen and to the termination in the eyes yes?

Comment

• Garrick
            DUDERZ get a life!!!
            • Jun 2004

not to mention........ good video to play on...................... 4/20! tickets go on sale tomorrow for 311 and offspring in atlanta! happy days.

Comment

• jeffrey collins
              Not cool enough
              • Jun 2004

Yeah I've been listening to Olafur for a while now. Great composer. Good to hear my fellow MS'ers getting into his music.
              Jeffrey Collins: Painter
              My Painting Blog

http://soundcloud.com/jeffreycollins
              My Soundcloud page.

Comment

• feather
                Shanghai ooompa loompa
                • Jul 2004

BTW the track is from this project, you can listen (and download I think) on this site: http://foundsongs.erasedtapes.com/

Comment

Working...