come to think of it, I've been inadvertently collecting watches. I guess in that respect, you could add gadgets, movies, photography and the wife and me collect shot glasses of every new place we go to. Not too many to the list, but have about 30 or so glasses from various places.
What are your collections or hobbies?
Collapse
X
-
Re: What are your collections or hobbies?
come to think of it, I've been inadvertently collecting watches. I guess in that respect, you could add gadgets, movies, photography and the wife and me collect shot glasses of every new place we go to. Not too many to the list, but have about 30 or so glasses from various places.
www.mjwebhosting.com
Jib says:
he isnt worth the water that splashes up into your asshole while you're shittingOriginally posted by ace_dlGuys and Gals, I have to hurry/leaving for short-term vacations.
I won't be back until next Tuesday, so if Get Carter is the correct answer, I would appreciate of someone else posts a new cap for me -
Re: What are your collections or hobbies?
I went through a phase of hooking up with girls I knew from school on Fiends Reunited, trying to make my way through as many as possible. Mainly the ones I missed on the fist time round. Some of the girls had really let themselves go but some of the others had really improved (some right kinky bitches to). It was good fun for a while but then I got back on the drugs, my old hobbie
Originally posted by res0nat0rOK Lets All Stroke Ron Pauls Cock On 3!
Comment
-
Re: What are your collections or hobbies?
Very cool collection Clint. It makes me want to start collecting them!
I collect shot glasses. I have about 30 or so from different parts of the world. I pick one up whenever I travel or if I know of people travelling I ask them to pick one up for me. My favourite one so far is one that is shaped like a Heinekin beer stein from Amsterdamn.
I don't have any pictures of my collection, but I will have to take some and I will put them up once I do.sigpic
RIP Steve "Jibs" James - Your footprint is forever on my soul and in my heart xoxo
RIP Jeff Shewchuk aka DJ Jeff Taylor (day_for_night) - You will live on in my heart forever xoxo
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.
Comment
-
Re: What are your collections or hobbies?
I collect Digweed sets
It's never too late to become the person you always thought you would be.Comment
-
Re: What are your collections or hobbies?
i went through a phase of hooking up with girls i knew from school on fiends reunited, trying to make my way through as many as possible. Mainly the ones i missed on the fist time round. Some of the girls had really let themselves go but some of the others had really improved (some right kinky bitches to). It was good fun for a while but then i got back on the drugs, my old hobbie
awesome!!!!!!!
Comment
-
Re: What are your collections or hobbies?
i used to collect Pez dispensers. i still have all of them, but just don't buy them that much anymore.
other than that, i've got a nice record collection and i keep my concert ticket stubs.Don't let anyone drive you crazy when you know it's in walking distance.
"some things simply aren’t meant to be bootybumped. Hard liquor is a prime example, as it will burn like a motherfuck."

Comment
Today's Birthdays
Collapse
[ms] Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 192,210
Posts: 1,238,525
Members: 53,135
Active Members: 32
Welcome to our newest member, jackfroster.


Comment