X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FM
    Wooooooo!
    • Jun 2004

175 dead...

convenient the owner disappeared too...maybe he was one of them...
    FM

"Nowadays everyone is a fucking DJ." - Jack Dangers

What record did you loose your virginity to?
    "I don't like having sex with music on- I find it distracting. And if it's a mix cd- forget it. I'm stopping to check the beat mixing in between tracks." - Tom Stephan

Download/Listen To My Mixes
    Facebook!
    A Journey Into Sound On MCast

Satisfaction guaranteed, or double your music back.

Comment

• Gonzo
      Getting Somewhere
      • Nov 2004

The owner is alive, and very healthy indeed.

This is similar to what happened in a Paraguaian shopping centre, where there was a fire and the owner decided to lock up the doors, to avoid people escaping the place without paying. The owner of the argentinian disco said: "Don't fire up flares, we don't want to end up like the people in Paraguay". In some sad way, they ended like that...

So the responsability of the owner is even bigger... he knew what would happen if there was a fire in the place, and he didn't unlock the exit doors... FUCK YOU!!!

This is so shitty guys, things like this can't still happen on the 21st century.

Before this episode, in our country, there was only one death in a rock concert... and the boy was killed by the police.

Shit, and more shit... my condolence to the families who lost their beloved ones.
      GnZ

Comment

• fishingnut
        Addiction started
        • Nov 2004

this shit is crazy..
        Don't post anything you wouldn't want yo mamma or the 'feds' to read.

Comment

• Jesus Christ
          Getting warmed up
          • Dec 2004

Originally posted by PsynceFiction[MS
          ]Long black hairy dorks. All they can do is banging against eachother. It's waaay to agressive. I'm not suprised...

-Psynce-
          And the Lord spoke, "Judge not lest ye be judged." After this statement, God sat on his toilet and out came out what would later be known as the country of Belgium.

Amen
          Lend me your weak, your insecure, your low self-esteem and no confidence yet voluptuous women.

Comment

• MJ
            Here since 2002
            • Jun 2004

Re: Argentina disco blaze 'kills 88'

^^LMFAO
            mjwebhosting you know it makes sense

Silentium est aureum

Comment

Working...