• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • floridaorange
    I'm merely a humble butler
    • Dec 2005

Re: Good Documentary - Occupation 101

Originally posted by runningman
    your made up stories of you know this person, you know that person when you obviously don't know shit! You never give a real name because your frineds don't want to be mentioned.
    I know plenty of people from all walks of life, fortunately for me, and I'm sorry if you don't. It helps in the reality department a great deal, you should try it.

It was fun while it lasted...

Comment

• Steve Graham
      DJ Jelly
      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Shpira
      yeah Steve is right in some respects...but I would still say it is important to know and debate all of these things so as not to loose perspective on things. In the words of GREAT George Carlin "its all bullshit and its bad for you" we should never forget that IMO
      that's kind of what I mean, i'm not saying you shouldn't discuss it, but it seems things tend to get very heated in here for no real reason

Comment

• PROG
        Gold Gabber
        • Aug 2005

Originally posted by Steve Graham
        I read this stuff, and I appreciate all your opinions, and yes I make some harsh opinionated statements which may come across as personal attacks, which are not meant to be.. but seriously, why do you lot really care and put so much effort into so may topics that really, you HAVE ZERO CONTROL OVER, AND NONE OF THIS IS GOING TO CHANGE REGARDLESS OF WHAT YOU KNOW OR DON'T KNOW, AGREE OR DISAGREE ON
        ffs, life is too fucking short man, let it go, live your life, fuck all is going to change no matter what you post, copy, paste or whatever on a message board

if you know so much and think you have the answers, get off your asses and go something about it, other wise, carry on i guess and waste away on your high horse behind a fucking keyboard an monitor and pat yourself on the back before you go to bed, lol

war... sucks
        governments.. can't be trusted
        money/religion.... starts wars

which one of those above has been different over the past few 1000 years?
        when we the people are more informed. these people in power will think twice when pulling these stunts? maybe...

you forgot

suck the living shit out of USOFA!

Comment

Working...